Report NEP-UPT-2013-11-02This is the archive for NEP-UPT, a report on new working papers in the area of Utility Models & Prospect Theory. Alexander Harin issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- David Crainich & Louis Eeckhoudt & Olivier Le Courtois, 2013. "Decreasing Downside Risk Aversion and Background Risk," Working Papers 2013-ECO-21, IESEG School of Management.
- Paola Manzini & Marco Mariotti, 2013. "Imperfect Attention and Menu Evaluation," Discussion Paper Series, Department of Economics 201319, Department of Economics, University of St. Andrews, revised 08 Apr 2015.
- Item repec:dgr:eureir:1765041467 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Liu, Elaine M. & Meng, Juanjuan & Wang, Joseph Tao-yi, 2013. "Confucianism and Preferences: Evidence from Lab Experiments in Taiwan and China," IZA Discussion Papers 7684, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Luo, Yulei & Young, Eric, 2013. "Consumption, Market Price of Risk, and Wealth Accumulation under Induced Uncertainty," MPRA Paper 50998, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Monica Billio & Gregory Jannin & Bertrand Maillet & Loriana Pelizzon, 2013. "Portfolio Performance Measure and A New Generalized Utility-based N-moment Measure," Working Papers 2013:22, Department of Economics, University of Venice "Ca' Foscari".
- Malakhov, Sergey, 2013.
"Эффект Веблена, Предельная Полезность Денег И Денежная Иллюзия
[Veblen effect, marginal utility of money, and money illusion]," MPRA Paper 51014, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Samer A Kharroubi & Richard Edlin & David Meads & Chantelle Browne & Julia Brown & Christopher McCabe, 2013. "Use of Bayesian Markov Chain Monte Carlo Methods to Estimate EQ-5D Utility Scores from Eortic QLQ Data in Myeloma for Use in Cost effectiveness Analysis," Working Papers 1308, Academic Unit of Health Economics, Leeds Institute of Health Sciences, University of Leeds.
- Yiran Sheng & Ruokun Huang, 2013. "Optimal Choice under Short Sell Limit with Sharpe Ratio as Criterion among Multiple Assets," Papers 1310.6822, arXiv.org.
- Massimiliano AMARANTE, 2013. "A Representation of Risk Measures," Cahiers de recherche 11-2013, Centre interuniversitaire de recherche en économie quantitative, CIREQ.
- Debopam Bhattacharya, 2013. "Nonparametric Welfare Analysis for Discrete Choice," Economics Series Working Papers 669, University of Oxford, Department of Economics.
- Le Coq, Chloe & Tremewan, James & Wagner, Alexander K., 2013. "On the Effects of Group Identity in Strategic Environments," SITE Working Paper Series 24, Stockholm Institute of Transition Economics, Stockholm School of Economics, revised 09 Sep 2014.
- Kovác, Eugen & Krähmer, Daniel, 2013. "Optimal Sequential Delegation," Discussion Paper Series of SFB/TR 15 Governance and the Efficiency of Economic Systems 427, Free University of Berlin, Humboldt University of Berlin, University of Bonn, University of Mannheim, University of Munich.
- Mylovanov, Tymofiy & Tröger, Thomas, 2013. "Mechanism Design by an Informed Principal: The Quasi-Linear Private-Values Case," Discussion Paper Series of SFB/TR 15 Governance and the Efficiency of Economic Systems 437, Free University of Berlin, Humboldt University of Berlin, University of Bonn, University of Mannheim, University of Munich.
- Leonard J. Mirman & Kevin Reffett & Marc Santugini, 2013. "On Learning and Growth," Cahiers de recherche 1336, CIRPEE.
- Olivetti, Claudia & Patacchini, Eleonora & Zenou, Yves, 2013. "Mothers, Friends and Gender Identity," IZA Discussion Papers 7704, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Richard Edlin & Christopher McCabe & David Meads, 2013. "Assignment errors and the valuation of EQ-5D health states-do responses mean what we think they mean?," Working Papers 1304, Academic Unit of Health Economics, Leeds Institute of Health Sciences, University of Leeds.
- Aaberge, Rolf & Flood, Lennart, 2013. "U.S. versus Sweden: The Effect of Alternative In-Work Tax Credit Policies on Labour Supply of Single Mothers," IZA Discussion Papers 7706, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).