Use of Bayesian Markov Chain Monte Carlo Methods to Estimate EQ-5D Utility Scores from Eortic QLQ Data in Myeloma for Use in Cost effectiveness Analysis
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Tsuchiya, A & Brazier, J & McColl, E & Parkin, D, 2002. "Deriving preference-based single indices from non-preference based condition-specific instruments: converting AQLQ into EQ5D indices," MPRA Paper 29740, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Christopher McCabe & Richard Edlin & David Meads & Chantelle Brown & Samer Kharroubi, 2013. "Constructing Indirect Utility Models: Some Observations on the Principles and Practice of Mapping to Obtain Health State Utilities," PharmacoEconomics, Springer, vol. 31(8), pages 635-641, August.
More about this item
KeywordsBayesian methods; EQ-5D; Multiple Myeloma; Quality of Life; mapping; Cost-utility analysis; regression modelling.;
- I1 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Health
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2013-11-02 (All new papers)
- NEP-HEA-2013-11-02 (Health Economics)
- NEP-UPT-2013-11-02 (Utility Models & Prospect Theory)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:lee:wpaper:1308. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Judy Wright). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/heleeuk.html .