Report NEP-TRE-2013-11-09This is the archive for NEP-TRE, a report on new working papers in the area of Transport Economics. Erik Teodoor Verhoef issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Börjesson, Maria & Jonsson , Daniel & Berglund, Svante & Almström , Peter, 2013. "Land-use impacts in transport appraisal," Working papers in Transport Economics 2013:32, CTS - Centre for Transport Studies Stockholm (KTH and VTI).
- Aileen Lam, 2013. "Projections of future emissions and energy use from passenger cars as a result of policies in the EU with a dynamic model of technological change," 4CMR Working Paper Series 005, University of Cambridge, Department of Land Economy, Cambridge Centre for Climate Change Mitigation Research.
- Bergström, Anna & Krüger, Niclas, 2013. "Modeling Passenger Train Delay Distributions - Evidence and Implications," Karlstad University Working Papers in Economics 10, Karlstad University, Department of Economics.
- Remi Jedwab & Alexander Moradi, 2013. "Transportation Technology and Economic Change: The Impact of Colonial Railroads on City Growth in Africa," CSAE Working Paper Series 2013-17, Centre for the Study of African Economies, University of Oxford.
- Shindell, Drew T., 2013. "The social cost of atmospheric release," Economics Discussion Papers 2013-56, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- Bruce A. Babcock & Sebastien Pouliot, 2013. "How Much E85 Can Be Consumed in the United States?," Center for Agricultural and Rural Development (CARD) Publications 13-pb15, Center for Agricultural and Rural Development (CARD) at Iowa State University.
- Koesler, Simon, 2013. "Catching the rebound: Economy-wide implications of an efficiency shock in the provision of transport services by households," ZEW Discussion Papers 13-082, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- VAN HASSEL, Edwin, 2013. "Structuurverandering in het segment van de grote drogeladingbinnenvaartschepen," Working Papers 2013025, University of Antwerp, Faculty of Applied Economics.