How Much E85 Can Be Consumed in the United States?
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Bruce A. Babcock & Sebastien Pouliot, 2013. "Impact of Sales Constraints and Entry on E85 Demand," Center for Agricultural and Rural Development (CARD) Publications 13-pb12, Center for Agricultural and Rural Development (CARD) at Iowa State University.
- Bruce A. Babcock & Sebastien Pouliot, 2013. "Price It and They Will Buy: How E85 Can Break the Blend Wall," Center for Agricultural and Rural Development (CARD) Publications 13-pb11, Center for Agricultural and Rural Development (CARD) at Iowa State University.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Christensen, Adam & Hobbs, Benjamin, 2016. "A model of state and federal biofuel policy: Feasibility assessment of the California Low Carbon Fuel Standard," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 169(C), pages 799-812.
- Christensen, Adam & Siddiqui, Sauleh, 2015. "Fuel price impacts and compliance costs associated with the Renewable Fuel Standard (RFS)," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 86(C), pages 614-624.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2013-11-09 (All new papers)
- NEP-ENE-2013-11-09 (Energy Economics)
- NEP-ENV-2013-11-09 (Environmental Economics)
- NEP-TRE-2013-11-09 (Transport Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ias:cpaper:13-pb15. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/caiasus.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .