Report NEP-ENE-2013-11-09This is the archive for NEP-ENE, a report on new working papers in the area of Energy Economics. Roger Fouquet issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Pablo Salas, 2013. "Literature Review of Energy-Economics Models, Regarding Technological Change and Uncertainty," 4CMR Working Paper Series 003, University of Cambridge, Department of Land Economy, Cambridge Centre for Climate Change Mitigation Research.
- Shindell, Drew T., 2013. "The social cost of atmospheric release," Economics Discussion Papers 2013-56, Kiel Institute for the World Economy.
- Lucas Bretschger & Christos Karydas, 2013. "Optimum Growth and Carbon Policies with Lags in the Climate System," CER-ETH Economics working paper series 13/184, CER-ETH - Center of Economic Research (CER-ETH) at ETH Zurich.
- Mireille Bossy & Nadia Maizi & Odile Pourtallier, 2013. "Nash equilibrium for coupling of CO2 allowances and electricity markets," Papers 1311.1535, arXiv.org.
- Aileen Lam, 2013. "Projections of future emissions and energy use from passenger cars as a result of policies in the EU with a dynamic model of technological change," 4CMR Working Paper Series 005, University of Cambridge, Department of Land Economy, Cambridge Centre for Climate Change Mitigation Research.
- di Cosmo, Valeria & Hyland, Marie, 2013. "Carbon Tax Scenarios and their Effects on the Irish Energy Sector," Papers RB2013/2/7, Economic and Social Research Institute (ESRI).
- Karp, Larry & Siddiqui, Sauleh & Strand, Jon, 2013. "Dynamic climate policy with both strategic and non-strategic agents : taxes versus quantities," Policy Research Working Paper Series 6679, The World Bank.
- Hallegatte, Stephane & Fay, Marianne & Vogt-Schilb, Adrien, 2013. "Green industrial policies : when and how," Policy Research Working Paper Series 6677, The World Bank.
- Koesler, Simon, 2013. "Catching the rebound: Economy-wide implications of an efficiency shock in the provision of transport services by households," ZEW Discussion Papers 13-082, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- Ansgar Belke & Christian Dreger, 2013. "The Transmission of Oil and Food Prices to Consumer Prices: Evidence for the MENA Countries," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 1332, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Bruce A. Babcock & Sebastien Pouliot, 2013. "The Economic Role of RIN Prices," Center for Agricultural and Rural Development (CARD) Publications 13-pb14, Center for Agricultural and Rural Development (CARD) at Iowa State University.
- Festel, Gunter & Würmseher, Martin & Rammer, Christian & Boles, Eckhard & Bellof, Martin, 2013. "Modelling production cost scenarios for biofuels and fossil fuels in Europe," ZEW Discussion Papers 13-075, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- Elena Chernovich, 2013. "Technology and pro-environmental behavior in urban households: how technologies mediate domestic routines," HSE Working papers WP BRP 18/STI/2013, National Research University Higher School of Economics.
- Jonathan Pickering & Jakob Skovgaard & Soyeun Kim & J. Timmons Roberts & David Rossati & Martin Stadelmann & Hendrikje Reich, 2013. "Acting on Climate Finance Pledges: Inter-Agency Dynamics and Relationships with Aid in Contributor States," CCEP Working Papers 1306, Centre for Climate Economics & Policy, Crawford School of Public Policy, The Australian National University.
- Bruce A. Babcock & Sebastien Pouliot, 2013. "How Much E85 Can Be Consumed in the United States?," Center for Agricultural and Rural Development (CARD) Publications 13-pb15, Center for Agricultural and Rural Development (CARD) at Iowa State University.
- Simon Hagemann & Christoph Weber, 2013. "An Empirical Analysis of Liquidity and its Determinants in The German Intraday Market for Electricity," EWL Working Papers 1317, University of Duisburg-Essen, Chair for Management Science and Energy Economics, revised Oct 2013.
- Alexandre SAUQUET & Antoine CAZALS, 2013. "When does cooperation win and why? Political cycles and participation in international environmental agreements," Working Papers 201320, CERDI.