Report NEP-TRA-2016-08-28This is the archive for NEP-TRA, a report on new working papers in the area of Transition Economics. J. David Brown issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Gary Jefferson, 2016. "State-Owned Enterprise in China: Reform, Performance, and Prospects," Working Papers 109, Brandeis University, Department of Economics and International Businesss School.
- Li, Xin & van Ham, Maarten & Kleinhans, Reinout, 2016. "Understanding the Experiences of Relocatees During Forced Relocation in Chinese Urban Restructuring," IZA Discussion Papers 10140, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Bicakova, Alena & Kaliskova, Klara, 2016. "Career Breaks after Childbirth: The Impact of Family Leave Reforms in the Czech Republic," IZA Discussion Papers 10149, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Constantin, Ștefan, 2016. "Difficulties in international travelling for residents of areas with undefined political status. Case study: Crimea," MPRA Paper 73143, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Philip Gunby & Yinghua Jin & W. Robert Reed, 2016. "Did FDI Really Cause Chinese Economic Growth? A Meta-Analysis," Working Papers in Economics 16/15, University of Canterbury, Department of Economics and Finance.
- Glawe, Linda & Wagner, Helmut, 2016. "China in the Middle-Income Trap?," MPRA Paper 73336, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Salahodjaev, Raufhon & Yuldashev, Oybek & Omanbayev, Bekhzod, 2016. "What drives foreign direct investment into post-communist economies?," MPRA Paper 73277, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Yi Huang & Marco Pagano & Ugo Panizza, 2016. "Public Debt and Private Firm Funding. Evidence from Chinese Cities," EIEF Working Papers Series 1611, Einaudi Institute for Economics and Finance (EIEF), revised Aug 2016.
- Liang, Zhe & Appleton, Simon & Song, Lina, 2016. "Informal Employment in China: Trends, Patterns and Determinants of Entry," IZA Discussion Papers 10139, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Miklos Szanyi, 2016. "The emergence of patronage state in Central Europe. The case of FDI-related policies in Hungary," IWE Working Papers 222, Institute for World Economics - Centre for Economic and Regional Studies- Hungarian Academy of Sciences.
- Luis Alberiko Gil-Alaña & Carlos Pestana Barros & Zhongfei Chen, 2016. "The persistence of air pollution in four mega-cities of China," NCID Working Papers 04/2016, Navarra Center for International Development, University of Navarra.
- Heralda, Jahollari, 2016. "Insurance and reinsurance risk management in Albania," MPRA Paper 73145, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Wang, Huizhi, 2016. "Evaluating Regional Emissions Trading Pilot Schemes in China's Two Provinces and Five Cities," AGI Working Paper Series 2016-01, Asian Growth Research Institute.
- Harashima, Taiji, 2016. "The Impending Long March of the Chinese Economy," MPRA Paper 73275, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Li, Xin & Kleinhans, Reinout & van Ham, Maarten, 2016. "Neoliberalization and the Changing Roles of Stakeholders in State-Led Shantytown Redevelopment in Shenyang City, China," IZA Discussion Papers 10141, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).