Report NEP-TRA-2014-03-01This is the archive for NEP-TRA, a report on new working papers in the area of Transition Economics. J. David Brown issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Dilip K Das, 2014. "The Role of China in Asia's Evolution to Global Economic Prominence," Asia and the Pacific Policy Studies 201410, Crawford School of Public Policy, The Australian National University.
- Liliana Proskuryakova & Dirk Meissner & Pavel Rudnik, 2014. "A Policy Perspective On The Russian Technology Platforms," HSE Working papers WP BRP 26/STI/2014, National Research University Higher School of Economics.
- Nikiforova, Vera & Valahov, Dmitriy & Nikiforov, Aleksandr, 2014. "The effect of regulatory institutions on macroeconomic growth in Russia," MPRA Paper 53714, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Mahmoud, Toman Omar & Rapoport, Hillel & Steinmayr, Andreas & Trebesch, Christoph, 2014. "The Effect of Labor Migration on the Diffusion of Democracy: Evidence from a Former Soviet Republic," IZA Discussion Papers 7980, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Andrey Kaukin & Georgy Idrisov, 2014. "The Gravity Model Of Russia’S International Trade: The Case Of A Large Country With A Long Border," Working Papers 0088, Gaidar Institute for Economic Policy, revised 2014.
- Dong He & Honglin Wang & Xiangrong Yu, 2014. "Interest Rate Determination in China: Past, Present, and Future," Working Papers 042014, Hong Kong Institute for Monetary Research.
- Anna V. Vilisova & Qiang Fu, 2014. "Technology Parks Potential for Small and Medium Enterprises," Papers 1402.5373, arXiv.org.
- Andrey Yakovlev & Aleksandra Bashina & Olga Demidova, 2014. "The effectiveness of simple homogeneous commodity procurement under rigid govermental regulation: the case of granulated sugar procurement in Russia," HSE Working papers WP BRP 13/PA/2014, National Research University Higher School of Economics.
- Tian Tang & David Popp, 2014. "The Learning Process and Technological Change in Wind Power: Evidence from China's CDM Wind Projects," NBER Working Papers 19921, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Gustafsson, Björn Anders & Sai, Ding, 2014. "Why Is There No Income Gap Between the Hui Muslim Minority and the Han Majority in Rural Ningxia, China?," IZA Discussion Papers 7970, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Alexander Radygin & Revold Entov, 2014. "The Fundamental Privatization Theorem: Ideology, Evolution, Practice," Working Papers 0087, Gaidar Institute for Economic Policy, revised 2014.
- Gros, Daniel, 2014. "What direction for reforms in China?," CEPS Papers 8788, Centre for European Policy Studies.
- Jan Palguta, 2014. "Concealed Ownership of Contractors, Manipulation of Tenders and the Allocation of Public Procurement Contracts," CERGE-EI Working Papers wp501, The Center for Economic Research and Graduate Education - Economics Institute, Prague.
- Schäffler, Johannes & Hecht, Veronika & Moritz, Michael, 2014. "Regional determinants of German FDI in the Czech Republic : evidence from a gravity model approach," IAB Discussion Paper 201403, Institut für Arbeitsmarkt- und Berufsforschung (IAB), Nürnberg [Institute for Employment Research, Nuremberg, Germany].
- Feyen, Erik & Letelier, Raquel & Love, Inessa & Maimbo, Samuel Munzele & Rocha, Roberto, 2014. "The impact of funding models and foreign bank ownership on bank credit growth : is Central and Eastern Europe different ?," Policy Research Working Paper Series 6783, The World Bank.
- Xavier Oudin & Laure Pasquier-Doumer & Thai Pham Minh & Laure Pasquier-Doumer & Dat Vu Hoang, 2014. "Adjustment of the Vietnamese Labour Market in Time of Economic fluctuations and Structural Changes," Working Papers DT/2014/04, DIAL (Développement, Institutions et Mondialisation).
- Josheski, Dushko, 2014. "Keynesian macroeconomics without the LM curve: IS-MP-IA model and Taylor rule applied to some CESEE economies," MPRA Paper 53832, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Yulia Raskina, 2014. "Former Soviet Union Countries and European Union: Overcoming the Energy Efficiency Gap," EUI-RSCAS Working Papers p0362, European University Institute (EUI), Robert Schuman Centre of Advanced Studies (RSCAS).