The Gravity Model Of Russia’S International Trade: The Case Of A Large Country With A Long Border
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Oleg Mariyev & Igor Drapkin & Kristina Chukavina & Heiko Rachinger, 2016. "Determinants Of Fdi Inflows: The Case Of Russian Regions," Economy of region, Centre for Economic Security, Institute of Economics of Ural Branch of Russian Academy of Sciences, vol. 1(4), pages 1244-1252.
- Knobel, Alexander, 2016.
"The influence of services trade liberalization on service flows and industry productivity in CIS countries and Russia,"
Publishing House "SINERGIA PRESS", vol. 44, pages 75-99.
- Alexander Knobel, 2012. "The Influence Of Services Trade Liberalization On Service Flows And Industry Productivity In Cis Countries And Russia," Working Papers 0013, Gaidar Institute for Economic Policy, revised 2012.
- Mogilat, A. & Salnikov, V., 2015. "Trade Effects Estimation for the Case of Eurasian Economic Space Countries: Application of Regional Gravity Model," Journal of the New Economic Association, New Economic Association, vol. 27(3), pages 80-108.
- Poliakova Olha Yu. & Shlykova Viktoriia O., 2014. "Modelling changes of foreign trade relations in the context of European Union expansion," The Problems of Economy, RESEARCH CENTRE FOR INDUSTRIAL DEVELOPMENT PROBLEMS of NAS (KHARKIV, UKRAINE), issue 1, pages 330-336.
More about this item
Keywordsinternational trade; gravity model; border checkpoints;
- F1 - International Economics - - Trade
- F2 - International Economics - - International Factor Movements and International Business
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-CIS-2014-03-01 (Confederation of Independent States)
- NEP-INT-2014-03-01 (International Trade)
- NEP-TRA-2014-03-01 (Transition Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:gai:wpaper:0088. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Victor Hugues). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/gaidaru.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.