The Gravity Model Of Russia’S International Trade: The Case Of A Large Country With A Long Border
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Poliakova Olha Yu. & Shlykova Viktoriia O., 2014. "Modelling changes of foreign trade relations in the context of European Union expansion," The Problems of Economy, RESEARCH CENTRE FOR INDUSTRIAL DEVELOPMENT PROBLEMS of NAS (KHARKIV, UKRAINE), issue 1, pages 330-336.
- Oleg Mariyev & Igor Drapkin & Kristina Chukavina & Heiko Rachinger, 2016. "Determinants Of Fdi Inflows: The Case Of Russian Regions," Economy of region, Centre for Economic Security, Institute of Economics of Ural Branch of Russian Academy of Sciences, vol. 1(4), pages 1244-1252.
- Mogilat, A. & Salnikov, V., 2015. "Trade Effects Estimation for the Case of Eurasian Economic Space Countries: Application of Regional Gravity Model," Journal of the New Economic Association, New Economic Association, vol. 27(3), pages 80-108.
More about this item
Keywordsinternational trade; gravity model; border checkpoints;
- F1 - International Economics - - Trade
- F2 - International Economics - - International Factor Movements and International Business
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2014-03-01 (All new papers)
- NEP-CIS-2014-03-01 (Confederation of Independent States)
- NEP-INT-2014-03-01 (International Trade)
- NEP-TRA-2014-03-01 (Transition Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:gai:wpaper:0088. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Victor Hugues). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/gaidaru.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .