Report NEP-TRA-2012-11-11This is the archive for NEP-TRA, a report on new working papers in the area of Transition Economics. J. David Brown issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Sergei Guriev & Elena Vakulenko, 2012. "Convergence between Russian regions," Working Papers w0180, Center for Economic and Financial Research (CEFIR).
- Yang, Dennis T., 2012. "Aggregate Savings and External Imbalances in China," IZA Discussion Papers 6964, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Sedmihradská, Lucie, 2012. "Property tax in the Czech Republic and Slovakia since 1993," MPRA Paper 42259, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Item repec:hal:wpaper:halshs-00744438 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Ongena, Steven & Popov, Alexander & Brown, Martin & Yesin, Pinar, 2012. "Who needs credit and who gets credit in Eastern Europe?," Working Paper Series 1421, European Central Bank.
- Item repec:hhs:bofism:2012_046 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Victor Gorshkov, 2012. "Foreign activity of Russian banks:reconsidering multinational banking theory," KIER Working Papers 830, Kyoto University, Institute of Economic Research.
- Cui, Yuling & Nahm, Daehoon & Tani, Massimiliano, 2012. "The Determinants of Rural Migrants' Employment Choice in China: Results from a Joint Estimation," IZA Discussion Papers 6968, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Ito, Hiro & Volz, Ulrich, 2012. "The People’s Republic of China and Global Imbalances from a View of Sectorial Reforms," ADBI Working Papers 393, Asian Development Bank Institute.
- Vera Thorstensen & Carolina Múller & Daniel Ramos, 2012. "Desafios da Acessão da Rússia à OMC," Discussion Papers 1776, Instituto de Pesquisa Econômica Aplicada - IPEA.
- Sandra Poncet & Felipe Starosta de Waldemar, 2012. "Export upgrading and growth: the prerequisite of domestic embeddedness," Working Papers 2012-26, CEPII research center.
- Sandra Poncet & Felipe Starosta de Waldemar, 2012. "Product relatedness and firm exports in China," Working Papers 2012-27, CEPII research center.
- Aleksandra Parteka, 2012. "Skilled-Unskilled Wage Gap Versus Evolving Trade And Labour Market Structures in the EU," Working Papers 1204, Instytut Rozwoju, Institute for Development.
- Steven Lugauer & Nelson Mark, 2010. "Demographic Patterns and Household Saving in China," Working Papers 007, University of Notre Dame, Department of Economics, revised Jun 2012.
- Juan Yermo, 2012. "The Role of Funded Pensions in Retirement Income Systems: Issues for the Russian Federation," OECD Working Papers on Finance, Insurance and Private Pensions 27, OECD Publishing.
- Jacek Szlachta & Jacek Zaucha, 2012. "For an Enhanced Terrttorial Dimension of the Cohesion Policy in Poland in the 2014-2020 Period," Working Papers 1203, Instytut Rozwoju, Institute for Development.
- Svetlana Raudonen & Andreas Freytag, 2012. "Determinants of FDI inflows into the Baltic countries: Empirical evidence from a gravity model," Jena Economic Research Papers 2012-060, Friedrich-Schiller-University Jena.