Report NEP-TRA-2010-07-03This is the archive for NEP-TRA, a report on new working papers in the area of Transition Economics. J. David Brown issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Dietrich Earnhart & Lubomir Lizal, 2010. "Pollution Control in a Transition Economy: Do Firms Face Economies and/or Diseconomies of Scale?," CERGE-EI Working Papers wp405, The Center for Economic Research and Graduate Education - Economics Institute, Prague.
- Guonan Ma & Wang Yi, 2010. "China's high saving rate: myth and reality," BIS Working Papers 312, Bank for International Settlements.
- Zuzana Fungacova & Laura Solanko & Laurent Weill, 2010. "Market Power in the Russian Banking Industry," Working Papers of LaRGE Research Center 2010-09, Laboratoire de Recherche en Gestion et Economie (LaRGE), Université de Strasbourg.
- Yang, Dennis T. & Chen, Vivian & Monarch, Ryan, 2010. "Rising Wages: Has China Lost Its Global Labor Advantage?," IZA Discussion Papers 5008, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Shijun Ding & Laura Meriluoto & W. Robert Reed & Daoyun Tao & Haitao Wu, 2010. "The Impact of Agricultural Technology Adoption of Income Inequality in Rural China," Working Papers in Economics 10/41, University of Canterbury, Department of Economics and Finance.
- Iwasaki, Ichiro & Suzuki, Taku, 2010. "The Determinants of Corruption in Transition Economies," Discussion Paper Series a533, Institute of Economic Research, Hitotsubashi University.
- Beuran, Monica & Brack, Estelle, 2009.
"Les banques étrangères dans les pays d’Europe Centrale et Orientale : source de vulnérabilité ou facteur de stabilisation
[Foreign banks in Central and Eastern Europe : source of vulnerability or s," MPRA Paper 23476, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Heikki Oksanen, 2010. "The Chinese pension system - First results on assessing the reform options," European Economy - Economic Papers 2008 - 2015 412, Directorate General Economic and Financial Affairs (DG ECFIN), European Commission.
- Xing, Chunbing, 2010. "Residual Wage Inequality in Urban China, 1995-2007," IZA Discussion Papers 5003, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Lamo, Ana & Messina, Julián, 2010. "Formal education, mismatch and wages after transition: Assessing the impact of unobserved heterogeneity using matching estimators," Working Paper Series 1215, European Central Bank.
- Daniela Marconi, 2010. "Environmental regulation and revealed comparative advantages in Europe: is China a pollution haven?," Questioni di Economia e Finanza (Occasional Papers) 67, Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area.
- Zuzana Fungacova & Laurent Weill, 2010. "How Market Power Influences Bank Failures Evidence from Russia," Working Papers of LaRGE Research Center 2010-08, Laboratoire de Recherche en Gestion et Economie (LaRGE), Université de Strasbourg.
- Donato De Rosa & Nishaal Gooroochurn & Holger Görg, 2010. "Corruption and Productivity Firm-level Evidence from the BEEPS Survey," Kiel Working Papers 1632, Kiel Institute for the World Economy.
- Roman, Monica & Voicu, Cristina, 2010. "Some Socio-Economic Effects of Labour Migration on the Sending Country. Evidence from Romania," MPRA Paper 23527, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised Mar 2010.
- Sokolov, Vladimir, 2010. "Bi-currency versus single-currency targeting : lessons from the Russian experience," BOFIT Discussion Papers 7/2010, Bank of Finland, Institute for Economies in Transition.
- Iwasaki, Ichiro & Csizmadia, Péter & Illéssy, Miklós & Makó, Csaba & Szanyi, Miklós, 2009. "The Concentric-Circle Model of FDI Spillover Effects: Estimation Using Hungarian Panel Data," Discussion Paper Series a521, Institute of Economic Research, Hitotsubashi University.
- Oliver Falck & Christina Guenther & Stephan Heblich & William R. Kerr, 2010. "From Russia with Love: The Impact of Relocated Firms on Incumbent Survival," Harvard Business School Working Papers 10-112, Harvard Business School.
- Iwasaki, Ichiro & Csizmadia, Péter & Illéssy, Miklós & Makó, Csaba & Miklós Szanyi, 2010. "Foreign Direct Investment, Information Spillover, and Export Decision : The Concentric-Circle Model with Application to Hungarian Firm-Level Data," Discussion Paper Series a527, Institute of Economic Research, Hitotsubashi University.
- Kumo, Kazuhiro, 2010. "Demographic Situations and Development Programs in the Russian Far East and Zabaikalye," RRC Working Paper Series 24, Russian Research Center, Institute of Economic Research, Hitotsubashi University.
- Bradford, Scott C. & Kim, Dong-jin & Phillips, Kerk L., 2010. "Economic Reform in North Korea: A Dynamic General Equilibrium Model," MPRA Paper 23498, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Szanyi, Miklós & Iwasaki, Ichiro & Csizmadia, Péter & Illéssy, Miklós & Makó, Csaba, 2010. "Emergence and Development of Industry Clusters in Hungary : Searching for a 'Critical Mass' of Business via Cluster Mapping," Discussion Paper Series a539, Institute of Economic Research, Hitotsubashi University.