Report NEP-SEA-2013-02-08This is the archive for NEP-SEA, a report on new working papers in the area of South East Asia. Kavita Iyengar issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Paul Mizen & Serafeim Tsoukas, 2012. "What promotes greater use of the corporate bond market? A study of the issuance behaviour of firms in Asia," Working Papers 2012_17, Business School - Economics, University of Glasgow.
- Paul Mizen & Frank Packer & Eli Remolona & Serafeim Tsoukas, 2012. "Why do firms issue abroad? Lessons from onshore and offshore corporate bond finance in Asian emerging markets," Working Papers 2012_16, Business School - Economics, University of Glasgow.
- Pornpen Sodsrichai & Sakkapop Panyanukul & Nantaporn Pongpatthananon, 2011. ""Putting All Eggs in One Basket" Thailand's Under-Investment Abroad: Impact and Explanations," Working Papers 2011-06, Economic Research Department, Bank of Thailand.
- Pariwat Kanithasen & Vacharakoon Jivakanont & Charnon Boonnuch, 2011. "AEC 2015: Ambitions, Expectations and Challenges ASEAN's Path towards Greater Economic and Financial Integration," Working Papers 2011-03, Economic Research Department, Bank of Thailand.
- Kiatipong Ariyapruchya & Sukonpat Chantapant & Tosapol Apaitan, 2011. "Dealing with Structural Change: A Diagnosis of the Thai Economy," Working Papers 2011-04, Economic Research Department, Bank of Thailand.
- Monica Martinez-Bravo, 2013. "The Role Of Local Officials In New Democracies: Evidence From Indonesia," Working Papers wp2013_1302, CEMFI.
- Nasha Ananchotikul & Pornpinun Chantapacdepong & Chotima Sitthichaiviset, 2011. "China's Growth in Transition: Implications for the Thai Economy," Working Papers 2011-02, Economic Research Department, Bank of Thailand.
- Runchana Pongsaparn & Panda Ketruangroch & Dhanaporn Hirunwong, 2012. "Monetary Policy conduct in Review: The Appropriate Choice of Instruments," Working Papers 2012-05, Economic Research Department, Bank of Thailand.
- Wanvimol Sawangngoenyuang & Sukrita Sa-nguanpan & Worawut Sabborriboon, 2012. "Financial Systemic Stability: Challenging Aspects of Central Banks," Working Papers 2012-06, Economic Research Department, Bank of Thailand.
- Palma, J.G., 2013. "How to create a financial crisis by trying to avoid one: the Brazilian 1999-financial collapse as "Macho-Monetarism" can't handle "Bubble Thy Neighbour" levels of inflows," Cambridge Working Papers in Economics 1301, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.
- Öhler, Hannes, 2013. "Do Aid Donors Coordinate Within Recipient Countries?," Working Papers 539, University of Heidelberg, Department of Economics.
- Reinhilde Veugelers, 2013. "The World innovation landscape: Asia rising?," Policy Contributions 766, Bruegel.
- Poomjai Nacaskul & Kritchaya Janjaroen & Suparit Suwanik, 2012. "Economic Rationales for Central Banking: Historical Evolution, Policy Space, Institutional Integrity, and Paradigm Challenges," Working Papers 2012-04, Economic Research Department, Bank of Thailand.
- Pornpinun Chantapacdepong & Nuttathum Chutasripanich & Bovonvich Jindarak, 2012. "Central Bank Balance Sheet and Policy Implications," Working Papers 2012-07, Economic Research Department, Bank of Thailand.