Report NEP-SEA-2009-04-13This is the archive for NEP-SEA, a report on new working papers in the area of South East Asia. Kavita Iyengar issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Kensuke Tanaka, 2009. "Regional Integration in Southeast Asia: Better Macroeconomic Co-operation Can Mitigate Risks," OECD Development Centre Policy Insights 90, OECD Publishing.
- Tey, (John) Yeong-Sheng, 2009. "Future meat consumption: potential greenhouse gas emissions from meat production in Malaysia," MPRA Paper 14534, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Tey, (John) Yeong-Sheng & Randy, Stringer & Wendy, Umberger, 2009. "Farm-retail price spread for pork in Malaysia," MPRA Paper 14532, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Item repec:usu:wpaper:200801 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Margherita Comola & Luiz de Mello, 2009. "The Determinants of Employment and Earnings in Indonesia: A Multinomial Selection Approach," OECD Economics Department Working Papers 690, OECD Publishing.
- Naufal, George S & Vargas-Silva, Carlos, 2009. "Changing Fertility Preferences One Migrant at a Time: The Impact of Remittances on the Fertility Rate," IZA Discussion Papers 4066, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Item repec:usu:wpaper:200803 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Duasa, Jarita, 2009. "Asymmetric cointegration relationship between real exchange rate and trade variables: The case of Malaysia," MPRA Paper 14535, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Jannett Highfill & Raymond Wojcikewych & Joshua Lewer, 2008. "What Students of the Global Economy Should Know About Chinese Capital Flows: More Questions Than Answers," International Trade and Finance Association Conference Papers 1128, International Trade and Finance Association.
- Tey, (John) Yeong-Sheng & Shamsudin, Mad Nasir & Mohamed, Zainalabidin & Abdullah, Amin Mahir & Radam, Alias, 2008. "Nutrient elasticities in meat demand: a case in Malaysia," MPRA Paper 14533, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Millimet, Daniel L. & Wang, Le, 2009. "Is the Quantity-Quality Trade-off a Trade-off for All, None, or Some?," IZA Discussion Papers 4078, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Bruce Chapman & Kiatanantha Lounkaew, 2009. "Income Contingent Student Loans for Thailand: Alternatives Compared," CEPR Discussion Papers 595, Centre for Economic Policy Research, Research School of Economics, Australian National University.
- Bruce Chapman & Kiatanantha Lounkaew & Piruna Polsiri & Rangsit Sarachitti & Thitima Sitthipongpanich, 2009. "Thailand’s Student Loan Fund: An Analysis of Interest Rate Subsidies and Repayment Hardships," CEPR Discussion Papers 592, Centre for Economic Policy Research, Research School of Economics, Australian National University.
- Rosita Chong & Alex Anderson, 2008. "Ethical Investment vs Islamic Investment: Will the Two Ever Converge in the Globalized World?," International Trade and Finance Association Conference Papers 1134, International Trade and Finance Association.
- Item repec:nip:nipewp:09/2009 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Vasco Gabriel & Pataaree Sangduan, 2009. "Assessing Fiscal Sustainability Subject to Policy Changes: a Markov Switching Cointegration Approach," School of Economics Discussion Papers 0309, School of Economics, University of Surrey.