The Determinants of Employment and Earnings in Indonesia: A Multinomial Selection Approach
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Anna Lukiyanova, 2015. "Earnings inequality and informal employment in Russia," The Economics of Transition, The European Bank for Reconstruction and Development, vol. 23(2), pages 469-516, April.
- Lamazi & Syamsurijal A.K & NurlinaTarmizi & Tatang A.M Sariman, 2016. "Analysis Factors That Influence Wage Disparity Between Female Workers In Urban And Rural Areas In South Sumatera," Eurasian Journal of Economics and Finance, Eurasian Publications, vol. 4(3), pages 54-63.
More about this item
Keywordsearnings; emploi; employment; Indonesia; Indonésie; multimonial section; revenus; sélection multimoniale;
- J21 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demand and Supply of Labor - - - Labor Force and Employment, Size, and Structure
- J23 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demand and Supply of Labor - - - Labor Demand
- J31 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Wages, Compensation, and Labor Costs - - - Wage Level and Structure; Wage Differentials
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2009-04-13 (All new papers)
- NEP-DEV-2009-04-13 (Development)
- NEP-LAB-2009-04-13 (Labour Economics)
- NEP-SEA-2009-04-13 (South East Asia)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oec:ecoaaa:690-en. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/edoecfr.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .