Report NEP-SBM-2020-03-30This is the archive for NEP-SBM, a report on new working papers in the area of Small Business Management. JoÃ£o Carlos Correia LeitÃ£o issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
Subscribe to this report: email or RSS.
Other reports in NEP-SBM
The following items were announced in this report:
- Francesco Aiello & Paola Cardamone & Lidia Mannarino & Valeria Pupo, 2020. "Does External R&D Matter For Family Firm Innovation? Evidence From The Italian Manufacturing Industry," Working Papers 202002, Università della Calabria, Dipartimento di Economia, Statistica e Finanza "Giovanni Anania" - DESF.
- Nils Grashof, 2020. "Spill over or Spill out? - A multilevel analysis of the cluster and firm performance relationship," Papers in Evolutionary Economic Geography (PEEG) 2013, Utrecht University, Department of Human Geography and Spatial Planning, Group Economic Geography, revised Mar 2020.
- Grashof, Nils, 2020. "Putting the watering can away Towards a targeted (problem-oriented) cluster policy framework," Papers in Innovation Studies 2020/4, Lund University, CIRCLE - Centre for Innovation Research.
- Hesse, Kolja, 2020. "Unlocking the radical potential of German innovators How can R&D policy foster radical innovation?," Papers in Innovation Studies 2020/5, Lund University, CIRCLE - Centre for Innovation Research.
- Fernando Galindo-Rueda & Fabien Verger & Sylvain Ouellet, 2020. "Patterns of innovation, advanced technology use and business practices in Canadian firms," OECD Science, Technology and Industry Working Papers 2020/02, OECD Publishing.
- Tobias Schlegel & Curdin Pfister & Uschi Backes-Gellner, 2020. "Tertiary Education Expansion and Regional Firm Development," Economics of Education Working Paper Series 0166, University of Zurich, Department of Business Administration (IBW), revised Jan 2022.
- Amamou, Raschid & Gereben, Áron & Wolski, Marcin, 2020. "Making a difference: Assessing the impact of the EIB's funding to SMEs," EIB Working Papers 2020/04, European Investment Bank (EIB).
- Kulenović, Mirza & Veselinović, Liljan, 2019. "Total quality management practices in Bosnia and Herzegovina: Do organizational contextual factors matter?," EconStor Conference Papers 214885, ZBW - Leibniz Information Centre for Economics.
- Indre Bambalaite & Giuseppe Nicoletti & Christina von Rueden, 2020. "Occupational entry regulations and their effects on productivity in services: Firm-level evidence," OECD Economics Department Working Papers 1605, OECD Publishing.
- Brunello, Giorgio & Wruuck, Patricia, 2020. "Employer Provided Training in Europe: Determinants and Obstacles," IZA Discussion Papers 12981, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Guzman, Jorge, 2020. "The Direct Effect of Corporate Law on Entrepreneurship," SocArXiv 967ph, Center for Open Science.
- Vladimir Smirnyagin, 2020. "Compositional Nature of Firm Growth and Aggregate Fluctuations," Working Papers 20-09, Center for Economic Studies, U.S. Census Bureau.
- Ottaviano, Gianmarco I. P. & Peri, Giovanni & Wright, Greg C., 2018. "Immigration, trade and productivity in services: evidence from U.K. firms," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 87333, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Silvy Christina, 2019. "Do Financial Ratios and Financial Characteristics Affect Corporate Social Responsibility Disclosure?," GATR Journals afr182, Global Academy of Training and Research (GATR) Enterprise.
- Agnès Mazars Chapelon & Philippe Chapellier & Sophie Mignon, 2018. "The generation of management innovation in microentreprises: absorptive capacity and entrepreneur-CPA relationship," Post-Print hal-02061860, HAL.
- Zouhour Ben Hamadi & Philippe Chapellier & Dupuy Yves, 2019. "The complexity of the budgetary systems as a sign of the universalism of the systems of control? The case of the Tunisian SMEs [¿La complejidad de los sistemas presupuestarios como un signo de univ," Post-Print hal-02438739, HAL.