Report NEP-REG-2021-11-22This is the archive for NEP-REG, a report on new working papers in the area of Regulation. Christopher Decker issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
Subscribe to this report: email or RSS.
Other reports in NEP-REG
The following items were announced in this report:
- Budzinski, Oliver & Mendelsohn, Juliane, 2021. "Regulating big tech: From competition policy to sector regulation?," Ilmenau Economics Discussion Papers 154, Ilmenau University of Technology, Institute of Economics.
- Ali Hortacsu & Olivia R. Natan & Hayden Parsley & Timothy Schwieg & Kevin R. Williams, 2021. "Organizational Structure and Pricing: Evidence from a Large U.S. Airline," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 2312, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
- Rossi, Martin, 2021. "The Performance of Privatized Utilities: Evidence from Latin America," MPRA Paper 110534, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Yulong Chen & Liyuan Ma & Peter F. Orazem, 2020. "Does Rural Broadband Expansion Encourage Firm Entry?," Center for Agricultural and Rural Development (CARD) Publications apr-spring-2020-4, Center for Agricultural and Rural Development (CARD) at Iowa State University.
- Item repec:bre:wpaper:45784 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Stöhr, Annika, 2021. "Price effects of horizontal mergers: A retrospective on retrospectives," Ilmenau Economics Discussion Papers 151, Ilmenau University of Technology, Institute of Economics.
- Kang, Gusang & Jang, Yungshin & Oh, Taehyun & Rim, Jeewoon, 2021. "Analysis of Competition Policies between U.S. and EU in the Era of Inter-Industry Convergence," World Economy Brief 21-21, Korea Institute for International Economic Policy.
- Brendan Kline & Ariel Pakes & Elie Tamer, 2021. "Moment Inequalities and Partial Identification in Industrial Organization," NBER Working Papers 29409, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Snower, Dennis J. & Twomey, Paul, 2020. "Humanistic Digital Governance," IZA Policy Papers 169, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Demary, Vera & Matthes, Jürgen, 2021. "China's digital policy: A threat to European business models," IW-Kurzberichte 73/2021, Institut der deutschen Wirtschaft (IW) / German Economic Institute.
- Sakaguchi, Makishi & Fujii, Hidemichi, 2021. "The impact of variable renewable energy penetration on wholesale electricity prices in Japan," MPRA Paper 110554, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Glenk, Gunther & Meier, Rebecca & Reichelstein, Stefan, 2021. "Clean Energy Technologies: Dynamics of Cost and Price," Research Papers 3958, Stanford University, Graduate School of Business.
- Asongu, Simplice & Odhiambo, Nicholas, 2021. "Governance and renewable energy consumption in sub-Saharan Africa," MPRA Paper 110600, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Werner, Tobias, 2021. "Algorithmic and human collusion," DICE Discussion Papers 372, Heinrich Heine University Düsseldorf, Düsseldorf Institute for Competition Economics (DICE).
- Ali Hortacsu & Olivia R. Natan & Hayden Parsley & Timothy Schwieg & Kevin R. Williams, 2021. "Incorporating Search and Sales Information in Demand Estimation," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 2313, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
- Jan Pojar & Jakub Kvasnica, 2021. "Upscaling energy efficiency via energy communities," Proceedings of Business and Management Conferences 12713417, International Institute of Social and Economic Sciences.
- Yuhei Miyauchi & Kentaro Nakajima & Stephen J. Redding, 2021. "Consumption Access and Agglomeration: Evidence from Smartphone Data," Working Papers 287, Princeton University, Department of Economics, Center for Economic Policy Studies..
- Mr. James Roaf & Mr. Michael Keen & Ian W.H. Parry, 2021. "Border Carbon Adjustments: Rationale, Design and Impact," IMF Working Papers 2021/239, International Monetary Fund.