Upscaling energy efficiency via energy communities
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Simona-Vasilica Oprea & Adela Bâra & Răzvan Cristian Marales & Margareta-Stela Florescu, 2021. "Data Model for Residential and Commercial Buildings. Load Flexibility Assessment in Smart Cities," Sustainability, MDPI, vol. 13(4), pages 1-20, February.
Most related itemsThese are the items that most often cite the same works as this one and are cited by the same works as this one.
More about this item
KeywordsEnergy community; Energy production; Energy generation; Energy Decentralization; Decarbonisation;
All these keywords.
- D00 - Microeconomics - - General - - - General
- Q42 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Energy - - - Alternative Energy Sources
- Q43 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Energy - - - Energy and the Macroeconomy
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ENE-2021-11-22 (Energy Economics)
- NEP-ENV-2021-11-22 (Environmental Economics)
- NEP-PPM-2021-11-22 (Project, Program & Portfolio Management)
- NEP-REG-2021-11-22 (Regulation)
- NEP-TRA-2021-11-22 (Transition Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:sek:ibmpro:12713417. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: . General contact details of provider: https://iises.net/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: Klara Cermakova (email available below). General contact details of provider: https://iises.net/ .
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.