Report NEP-TRA-2021-11-22This is the archive for NEP-TRA, a report on new working papers in the area of Transition Economics. Maksym Obrizan issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Berniell, Ines & Fawaz, Yarine & Laferrere, Anne & Mira, Pedro & Pronkina, Elizaveta, 2021. "The COVID-19 Curtain: Can Past Communist Regimes Explain the Vaccination Divide in Europe?," IZA Discussion Papers 14833, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Arthur Akhmetov & Anna Burova & Natalia Makhankova & Alexey Ponomarenko, 2021. "Measuring Market Liquidity and Liquidity Mismatches across Sectors," Bank of Russia Working Paper Series wps82, Bank of Russia.
- Nahmadova, Firuza, 2021. "Azerbaijan's integration in the BRI Middle Corridor: Is WTO accession needed," MPRA Paper 110331, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Eduard Hromada, 2021. "Regression analysis of selected technical and economic parameters of the residential market in the Czech Republic," Proceedings of Business and Management Conferences 12713384, International Institute of Social and Economic Sciences.
- Mathias Juust, 2021. "Trade Effects Of A Negative Export Shock On Direct Exporters And Wholesalers," University of Tartu - Faculty of Economics and Business Administration Working Paper Series 133, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration, University of Tartu (Estonia).
- Fantazzini, Dean & Pushchelenko, Julia & Mironenkov, Alexey & Kurbatskii, Alexey, 2021. "Forecasting internal migration in Russia using Google Trends: Evidence from Moscow and Saint Petersburg," MPRA Paper 110452, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Eva Brandten, 2021. "The role of risk attitudes and expectations in household borrowing in Estonia," Bank of Estonia Working Papers wp2021-5, Bank of Estonia, revised 10 Nov 2021.
- Josif Gjani, 2021. "Europeanization and EU democratic conditionality process in Albania," Proceedings of Business and Management Conferences 12613391, International Institute of Social and Economic Sciences.
- Jan Pojar & Jakub Kvasnica, 2021. "Upscaling energy efficiency via energy communities," Proceedings of Business and Management Conferences 12713417, International Institute of Social and Economic Sciences.
- Diop, Samba & Asongu, Simplice, 2021. "Research productivity: trend and comparative analyses by regions and continents," MPRA Paper 110611, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Bačo, Tomáš & Baumöhl, Eduard, 2021. "Socioeconomic factors and shifts in ideological orientation among political parties: Parliamentary elections in Slovakia from 1998 to 2020," EconStor Preprints 246584, ZBW - Leibniz Information Centre for Economics.
- Miller, Marcus & Zissimos, Ben, 2021. "Without liberty and justice, what extremes to expect? Two contemporary perspectives," The Warwick Economics Research Paper Series (TWERPS) 1380, University of Warwick, Department of Economics.
- Natalia Levenko & Karsten Staehr, 2021. "Tax compliance in post-transition: You and your friends matter, not the government," Bank of Estonia Working Papers wp2021-7, Bank of Estonia, revised 10 Nov 2021.