Report NEP-REG-2011-08-09This is the archive for NEP-REG, a report on new working papers in the area of Regulation. Oleg Eismont issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Raffaele Fiocco & Carlo Scarpa, 2011. "The Regulation of Interdependent Markets," SFB 649 Discussion Papers SFB649DP2011-046, Sonderforschungsbereich 649, Humboldt University, Berlin, Germany.
- Klein, Michael & Mayer, Colin, 2011. "Mobile banking and financial inclusion: The regulatory lessons," Frankfurt School - Working Paper Series 166, Frankfurt School of Finance and Management.
- Cambini, Carlo & Spiegel, Yossi, 2011. "Investment and capital structure of partially private regulated firms," CEPR Discussion Papers 8508, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Timothy Besley & Maitreesh Ghatak, 2011. "Taxation and Regulation of Bonus Pay," STICERD - Economic Organisation and Public Policy Discussion Papers Series 030, Suntory and Toyota International Centres for Economics and Related Disciplines, LSE.
- Raffaele Fiocco & Mario Gilli, 2011. "Bargaining and Collusion in a Regulatory Model," SFB 649 Discussion Papers SFB649DP2011-047, Sonderforschungsbereich 649, Humboldt University, Berlin, Germany.
- Uschi Backes-Gellner & Jens Mohrenweiser & Kerstin Pull, 2011. "When Does Regulation Bite? Co-Determination and the Nature of Employment Relations," Working Papers 0147, University of Zurich, Institute for Strategy and Business Economics (ISU).
- Lehmann, Paul & Gawel, Erik, 2011. "Why should support schemes for renewable electricity complement the EU emissions trading scheme?," UFZ Discussion Papers 5/2011, Helmholtz Centre for Environmental Research (UFZ), Division of Social Sciences (ÖKUS).
- Kalinowski, Thomas, 2011. "Regulating international finance and the evolving imbalance of capitalisms since the 1970s," MPIfG Discussion Paper 11/10, Max Planck Institute for the Study of Societies.
- Raff, Horst & Schmitt, Nicolas, 2011. "Imports and the structure of retail markets," Economics Working Papers 2011-05, Christian-Albrechts-University of Kiel, Department of Economics.
- Andres, Luis Alberto & Guasch, Jose Luis & Azumendi, Sebastian Lopez, 2011. "Governance in state-owned enterprises revisited : the cases of water and electricity in Latin America and the Caribbean," Policy Research Working Paper Series 5747, The World Bank.
- Haucap, Justus & Wenzel, Tobias, 2011. "Wettbewerb im Internet: Was ist online anders als offline?," DICE Ordnungspolitische Perspektiven 16, University of Düsseldorf, Düsseldorf Institute for Competition Economics (DICE).
- Pelnar, Gregory, 2011. "A comparison of screening mechanisms for identifying potentially anticompetitive accountable care organizations," MPRA Paper 32485, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Richard Pedde & Al Loyns, 2011. "Pulling the Plug on Monopoly Power: Reform for the Canadian Wheat Board," e-briefs 118, C.D. Howe Institute.
- Antoinette Baujard, 2011. "L'économie du bien-être est morte. Vive l' économie du bien-être !," Economics Working Paper Archive (University of Rennes 1 & University of Caen) 201102, Center for Research in Economics and Management (CREM), University of Rennes 1, University of Caen and CNRS.
- Erdogdu, Erkan, 2011. "What happened to efficiency in electricity industries after reforms?," MPRA Paper 32483, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Knieps, Günter, 2011. "Warum und wozu Regulierung im europäischen Mehr-Ebenen-System? Gründe für bzw. Ziele von Regulierung," Discussion Papers 139, University of Freiburg, Institute for Transport Economics and Regional Policy.