Report NEP-PBE-2012-05-08This is the archive for NEP-PBE, a report on new working papers in the area of Public Economics. Keunjae Lee issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Carfì, David & Fici, Caterina, 2012. "The government-taxpayer game," MPRA Paper 38506, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Doerrenberg, Philipp & Peichl, Andreas, 2012. "The Impact of Redistributive Policies on Inequality in OECD Countries," IZA Discussion Papers 6505, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Francisca Guedes de Oliveira, 2012. "Empirical Determinants of Government Efficiency: A study Based on Objective Indicators," Working Papers de Economia (Economics Working Papers) 03, Católica Porto Business School, Universidade Católica Portuguesa.
- Vincent Frogneux & Michel Saintrain, 2012.
"Working Paper 01-12 - L’élasticité de l’impôt des personnes physiques - Approche macroéconomique prospective de l’élasticité nationale et de l’élasticité de l’impôt régionalisé
[Working Paper 01-12," Working Papers 1201, Federal Planning Bureau, Belgium.
- Figari, Francesco & Paulus, Alari & Sutherland, Holly & Tsakloglou, Panos & Verbist, Gerlinde & Zantomio, Francesca, 2012. "Taxing Home Ownership: Distributional Effects of Including Net Imputed Rent in Taxable Income," IZA Discussion Papers 6493, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Kuznecovs, Mihails & Pal, Sarmistha, 2012. "Does Corporate Governance Reform Necessarily Boost Firm Performance? Recent Evidence from Russia," IZA Discussion Papers 6519, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Vijay Varadi & C. Vanlalramsanga, 2012. "Assessment of the Impact of Fiscal Policy on Economic Growth: An Empirical Analysis," EERI Research Paper Series EERI_RP_2012_06, Economics and Econometrics Research Institute (EERI), Brussels.
- Richard Tol, 2012. "Maximum Carbon Taxes in the Short Run," Working Paper Series 3312, Department of Economics, University of Sussex.
- Liran Einav & Dan Knoepfle & Jonathan D. Levin & Neel Sundaresan, 2012. "Sales Taxes and Internet Commerce," NBER Working Papers 18018, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Noritaka Maebayashi & Takeo Hori & Koichi Futagami, 2012. "Dynamic analysis of reductions in public debt in an endogenous growth model with public capital," Discussion Papers in Economics and Business 12-08, Osaka University, Graduate School of Economics and Osaka School of International Public Policy (OSIPP).
- Russo, Antonio, 2012. "Pricing of Transport Networks, Redistribution and Optimal Taxation," TSE Working Papers 12-353, Toulouse School of Economics (TSE).
- Che, Natasha Xingyuan & Spilimbergo, Antonio, 2012. "Structural Reforms and Regional Convergence," CEPR Discussion Papers 8951, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Matthew Canzoneri & Fabrice Collard & Harris Dellas & Behzad Diba, 2012. "Fiscal Multipliers in Recessions," Diskussionsschriften dp1204, Universitaet Bern, Departement Volkswirtschaft.
- Kenji Fujiwara & Ryoma Kitamura, 2012. "A Tariff-Tax Reform under Oligopoly and Free Entry," Discussion Paper Series 88, School of Economics, Kwansei Gakuin University, revised Apr 2012.
- E. Marrocu & R. Paci, 2012. "Different tourists to different destinations. Evidence from spatial interaction models," Working Paper CRENoS 201210, Centre for North South Economic Research, University of Cagliari and Sassari, Sardinia.
- Fève, Patrick & Matheron, Julien & Sahuc, Jean-Guillaume, 2012. "The Laffer Curve in an Incomplete-Market Economy," TSE Working Papers 12-288, Toulouse School of Economics (TSE), revised Jul 2013.
- Marx, Ive & Marchal, Sarah & Nolan, Brian, 2012. "Mind the Gap: Net Incomes of Minimum Wage Workers in the EU and the US," IZA Discussion Papers 6510, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Jesus Felipe & Arnelyn Abdon & Utsav Kumar, 2012. "Tracking the Middle-income Trap: What Is It, Who Is in It, and Why?," Economics Working Paper Archive wp_715, Levy Economics Institute.
- Simon Gaechter & Esther Kessler & Manfred Koenigstein, 2011. "The roles of incentives and voluntary cooperation for contractual compliance," Discussion Papers 2011-06, The Centre for Decision Research and Experimental Economics, School of Economics, University of Nottingham.