Report NEP-OPM-2017-03-12This is the archive for NEP-OPM, a report on new working papers in the area of Open Economy Macroeconomics. Martin Berka issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Patrick J. Kehoe, 2017. "Fiscal Unions Redux," Discussion Papers 1712, Centre for Macroeconomics (CFM).
- Alberola, Enrique & Benigno, Gianluca, 2017. "Revisiting the Commodity Curse: A Financial Perspective," CEPR Discussion Papers 11832, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Ellen R. McGrattan & Andrea Waddle, 2017. "The Impact of Brexit on Foreign Investment and Production," NBER Working Papers 23217, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Eichenbaum, Martin & Johannsen, Benjamin & Rebelo, Sï¿½rgio, 2017. "Monetary Policy and the Predictability of Nominal Exchange Rates," CEPR Discussion Papers 11844, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- De Grauwe, Paul & Ji, Yuemei, 2017. "Endogenous Asymmetric Shocks in the Eurozone. The Role of Animal Spirits," CEPR Discussion Papers 11887, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Bayoumi, Tamim & Eichengreen, Barry, 2017. "Aftershocks of Monetary Unification: Hysteresis with a Financial Twist," CEPR Discussion Papers 11850, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Cheikh, Nidhaleddine Ben & Rault, Christophe, 2017. "Investigating First-Stage Exchange Rate Pass-Through: Sectoral and Macro Evidence from Euro Area Countries," IZA Discussion Papers 10555, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Tan, Yong & Zhao, Chen, 2017. "New Exporters and Continuing Exporters under Exchange Rate Fluctuations," MPRA Paper 77244, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Buiter, Willem H., 2017. "Exchange rate implications of Border Tax Adjustment Neutrality," CEPR Discussion Papers 11885, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Salzmann, Leonard, 2016. "The G7 business cycle in a globalized world," Annual Conference 2016 (Augsburg): Demographic Change 145633, Verein für Socialpolitik / German Economic Association.
- Comunale, Mariarosaria, 2017. "A panel VAR analysis of macro-financial imbalances in the EU," Working Paper Series 2026, European Central Bank.
- Rövekamp, Ingmar & Eichler, Stefan, 2016. "A market-based indicator of currency risk: Evidence from American Depositary Receipts," Annual Conference 2016 (Augsburg): Demographic Change 145791, Verein für Socialpolitik / German Economic Association.
- Zsolt Darvas & Dirk Schoenmaker, 2017. "Institutional investors and home bias in Europe’s Capital Markets Union," Working Papers 19360, Bruegel.
- Hüseyin Çağrı Akkoyun & Yavuz Arslan & Mustafa Kılınç, 2017. "Risk sharing and real exchange rates: the role of non-tradable sector and trend shocks," BIS Working Papers 613, Bank for International Settlements.
- Rühl, Christian, 2016. "Size and welfare costs of price differences across European countries," Annual Conference 2016 (Augsburg): Demographic Change 145701, Verein für Socialpolitik / German Economic Association.