Report NEP-OPM-2016-03-06This is the archive for NEP-OPM, a report on new working papers in the area of Open Economy Macroeconomics. Martin Berka issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Ryan Niladri Banerjee & Michael B Devereux & Giovanni Lombardo, 2016. "Self-oriented monetary policy, global financial markets and excess volatility of international capital flows," BIS Working Papers 540, Bank for International Settlements.
- Horioka, Charles Yuji & Terada-Hagiwara, Akiko & Nomoto, Takaaki, 2015. "Explaining Foreign Holdings of Asia's Debt Securities: The Feldstein-Horioka Paradox Revisited," AGI Working Paper Series 2015-16, Asian Growth Research Institute.
- Plantin, Guillaume & Song Shin, Hyun & plantin,, 2014. "Destabilizing carry trades," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 60959, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Richard Chisik & Nazanin Behzadan & Harun Onder & Apurva Sanghi, 2016. "Aid, Remittances, the Dutch Disease, Refugees, and Kenya," Working Papers 062, Ryerson University, Department of Economics.
- Olivier J. Blanchard & Paolo Mauro & Julien Acalin, 2016. "The Case for Growth-Indexed Bonds in Advanced Economies Today," Policy Briefs PB16-2, Peterson Institute for International Economics.
- Michael Bleaney & Manuela Francisco, 2016. "Real Exchange Rate Volatility: Is Sub-Saharan Africa Different?," NIPE Working Papers 3/2016, NIPE - Universidade do Minho.
- Belke, Ansgar & Gros, Daniel & Osowski, Thomas, 2016. "Did quantitative easing affect interest rates outside the US? New evidence based on interest tate differentials," Ruhr Economic Papers 600, RWI - Leibniz-Institut für Wirtschaftsforschung, Ruhr-University Bochum, TU Dortmund University, University of Duisburg-Essen.
- Andrew Coleman, 1998. "Household Savings: A Survey of Recent Microeconomic Theory and Evidence," Treasury Working Paper Series 98/08, New Zealand Treasury.
- James Pinnington & Maral Shamloo, 2016. "Limits to Arbitrage and Deviations from Covered Interest Rate Parity," Discussion Papers 16-4, Bank of Canada.
- Sengupta, Rajeswari & Sen Gupta, Abhijit, 2015. "Is there a Case for Exchange Rate Coordination in South Asia?," MPRA Paper 69131, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Russell Barnett & Karyne B. Charbonneau & Guillaume Poulin-Bellisle, 2016. "A New Measure of the Canadian Effective Exchange Rate," Discussion Papers 16-1, Bank of Canada.
- Kazuhiko Ohashi & Tatsuyoshi Okimoto, 2016. "Increasing Trends in the Excess Comovement of Commodity Prices," CAMA Working Papers 2016-09, Centre for Applied Macroeconomic Analysis, Crawford School of Public Policy, The Australian National University.
- Everett, Mary M., 2015. "International liquidity and the European sovereign debt crisis: Was euro area unconventional monetary policy successful?," HIT-REFINED Working Paper Series 23, Institute of Economic Research, Hitotsubashi University.
- Nidhaleddine Ben Cheikh & Christophe Rault, 2015. "Recent Estimates of Exchange Rate Pass-Through to Import Prices in the Euro Area," Working Papers halshs-01252130, HAL.
- Rabitsch, Katrin, 2016. "An incomplete markets explanation of the UIP puzzle," FinMaP-Working Papers 53, Collaborative EU Project FinMaP - Financial Distortions and Macroeconomic Performance: Expectations, Constraints and Interaction of Agents.
- Mirdala, Rajmund, 2015. "Exchange Rate Pass-Through in the Euro Area," MPRA Paper 68862, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Agustín S. Bénétrix & Philip R. Lane, "undated". "Cross-Country Exposures to the Swiss Franc," Trinity Economics Papers tep0116, Trinity College Dublin, Department of Economics.