Report NEP-OPM-2014-06-22This is the archive for NEP-OPM, a report on new working papers in the area of Open Economy Macroeconomics. Martin Berka issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Curcuru, Stephanie E. & Thomas, Charles P. & Warnock, Francis E. & Wongswan, Jon, 2014. "Uncovered Equity Parity and Rebalancing in International Portfolios," International Finance Discussion Papers 1103, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Kris James Mitchener & Kirsten Wandschneider, 2014. "Capital Controls and Recovery from the Financial Crisis of the 1930s," NBER Working Papers 20220, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Nidhaleddine Ben Cheikh & Waël Louhichi, 2014. "Revisiting the Role of Inflation Environment in the Exchange Rate Pass-Through: A Panel Threshold Approach," FIW Working Paper series 132, FIW.
- Lewis, Logan T., 2014. "Menu Costs, Trade Flows, and Exchange Rate Volatility," International Finance Discussion Papers 1102, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Cheolbeom Park & Sookyung Park, 2014. "Can Monetary Policy Cause the Uncovered Interest Parity Puzzle?," Discussion Paper Series 1404, Institute of Economic Research, Korea University.
- Alberto Cavallo & Brent Neiman & Roberto Rigobon, 2014. "The Price Impact of Joining a Currency Union: Evidence from Latvia," NBER Working Papers 20225, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Fadi Hassan, 2014. "The Price of Development," The Institute for International Integration Studies Discussion Paper Series iiisdp446, IIIS.
- Timothy Kam & Pere Gomis-Porqueras & Christopher J. Waller, 2013. "Breaking the Kareken and Wallace Indeterminacy Result," ANU Working Papers in Economics and Econometrics 2013-613, Australian National University, College of Business and Economics, School of Economics.
- Queraltó, Albert, 2013. "A Model of Slow Recoveries from Financial Crises," International Finance Discussion Papers 1097, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- THORBECKE, Willem & KATO Atsuyuki, 2014. "Export Sophistication and Exchange Rate Elasticities: The Case of Switzerland," Discussion papers 14031, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI).
- Buch, Claudia M. & Goldberg, Linda S., 2014. "International banking and liquidity risk transmission: lessons from across countries," Staff Reports 675, Federal Reserve Bank of New York.
- Julius Bonart & Jean-Philippe Bouchaud & Augustin Landier & David Thesmar, 2014. "Instabilities in large economies: aggregate volatility without idiosyncratic shocks," Papers 1406.5022, arXiv.org.
- Bussière, M. & Camara, B. & Castellani, F.-D. & Potier, V. & Schmidt, J., 2014. "Shock Transmission through International Banks – Evidence from France," Working papers 485, Banque de France.
- Frederico Belo & Xiaoji Lin & Fan Yang, 2014. "External Equity Financing Shocks, Financial Flows, and Asset Prices," NBER Working Papers 20210, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Saleem Bahaj, 2014. "Systemic Sovereign Risk: Macroeconomic Implications in the Euro Area," Discussion Papers 1406, Centre for Macroeconomics (CFM).
- Correa, Ricardo & Goldberg, Linda S. & Rice, Tara, 2014. "Liquidity risk and U.S. bank lending at home and abroad," Staff Reports 676, Federal Reserve Bank of New York.