Report NEP-OPM-2012-08-23This is the archive for NEP-OPM, a report on new working papers in the area of Open Economy Macroeconomics. Martin Berka issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Ivan Werning & Emmanuel Farhi, 2012. "Fiscal Unions," NBER Working Papers 18280, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Gianluca Benigno & Huigang Chen & Christopher Otrok & Alessandro Rebucci & Eric R. Young, 2012. "Capital controls or exchange rate policy? a pecuniary externality perspective," Working Papers 2012-025, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis.
- Jean Pisani-Ferry & Silvia Merler, 2012. "The simple macroeconomics of North and South in EMU," Working Papers 740, Bruegel.
- Alan M. Taylor, 2012. "The Great Leveraging," NBER Working Papers 18290, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Martin D Evans, 2012. "International Capital Flows and Debt Dynamics," IMF Working Papers 12/175, International Monetary Fund.
- Kollmann, Robert, 2012. "Global banks, financial shocks and international business cycles: evidence from an estimated model," Globalization and Monetary Policy Institute Working Paper 120, Federal Reserve Bank of Dallas.
- Körner, Finn Marten & Zemanek, Holger, 2012. "On the brink? Intra-euro area imbalances and the sustainability of foreign debt," Working Papers 109, University of Leipzig, Faculty of Economics and Management Science.
- Stephen Grenville, 2012. "Rethinking Capital Flows for Emerging East Asia," Finance Working Papers 23315, East Asian Bureau of Economic Research.
- Bruno Albuquerque & Cristina Manteu, 2012. "On International Policy Coordination and the Correction of Global Imbalances," Working Papers w201214, Banco de Portugal, Economics and Research Department.
- Luca Guerrieri & Matteo Iacoviello & Raoul Minetti, 2012. "Banks, Sovereign Debt and the International Transmission of Business Cycles," NBER Working Papers 18303, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Shanaka J Peiris & Ding Ding, 2012. "Global Commodity Prices, Monetary Transmission, and Exchange Rate Pass-Through in the Pacific Islands," IMF Working Papers 12/176, International Monetary Fund.
- Eduardo Olaberría, 2012. "Capital Inflows and Booms in Assets Prices: Evidence From a Panel of Countries," Working Papers Central Bank of Chile 675, Central Bank of Chile.
- Robert N McCauley, 2012. "Risk-on/risk-off, capital flows, leverage and safe assets," BIS Working Papers 382, Bank for International Settlements.
- Kubo, Koji, 2012. "Real exchange rate appreciation, resource boom, and policy reform in Myanmar," IDE Discussion Papers 358, Institute of Developing Economies, Japan External Trade Organization(JETRO).
- Punnoose Jacob & Gert Peersman, 2012. "Dissecting the dynamics of the US trade balance in an estimated equilibrium model," Working Paper Research 226, National Bank of Belgium.
- Balli, Faruk & Basher, Syed Abul & Jean Louis, Rosmy, 2012. "Risk Sharing in the Middle East and North Africa: The Role of Remittances and Factor Incomes," MPRA Paper 40739, University Library of Munich, Germany.