Report NEP-MON-2008-04-04This is the archive for NEP-MON, a report on new working papers in the area of Monetary Economics. Bernd Hayo issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Jan-Egbert Sturm & Timo Wollmershäuser, 2008. "The Stress of Having a Single Monetary Policy in Europe," KOF Working papers 08-190, KOF Swiss Economic Institute, ETH Zurich.
- Item repec:dgr:uvatin:20080023 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Aleksander Berentsen & Guido Menzio & Randall Wright, 2008. "Inflation and Unemployment in the Long Run," PIER Working Paper Archive 08-012, Penn Institute for Economic Research, Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania.
- Kenneth B. Petersen & Vladimir Pozdnyakov, 2008. "Predicting the Fed," Working papers 2008-07, University of Connecticut, Department of Economics.
- Wohltmann, Hans-Werner & Winkler, Roland C., 2008. "Anticipated and unanticipated oil price shocks and optimal monetary policy," Economics Working Papers 2008,05, Christian-Albrechts-University of Kiel, Department of Economics.
- Mark David Witte, . "The Currency Denomination of Trade and Price Discrimination: The Euro after European Union Expansion," Working Papers 3, Department of Economics and Finance, College of Charleston.
- Hillinger, Claude, 2008. "Measuring Real Value and Inflation," Economics Discussion Papers 2008-5, Kiel Institute for the World Economy.
- Wilkens, Marco & Memmel, Christoph & Entrop, Oliver & Zeisler, Alexander, 2008. "Analyzing the interest rate risk of banks using time series of accounting-based data: evidence from Germany," Discussion Paper Series 2: Banking and Financial Studies 2008,01, Deutsche Bundesbank, Research Centre.