The Currency Denomination of Trade and Price Discrimination: The Euro after European Union Expansion
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
More about this item
Keywordscurrency invoicing; exchange rate; inflation; EU expansion; price discrimination;
- F14 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Empirical Studies of Trade
- F31 - International Economics - - International Finance - - - Foreign Exchange
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2008-04-04 (All new papers)
- NEP-CBA-2008-04-04 (Central Banking)
- NEP-EEC-2008-04-04 (European Economics)
- NEP-IFN-2008-04-04 (International Finance)
- NEP-MAC-2008-04-04 (Macroeconomics)
- NEP-MON-2008-04-04 (Monetary Economics)
- NEP-OPM-2008-04-04 (Open Economy Macroeconomics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:coc:wpaper:3. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Peter Calcagno). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/decofus.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .