Anticipated and unanticipated oil price shocks and optimal monetary policy
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Arnoud Stevens, 2015. "Optimal monetary policy response to endogenous oil price fluctuations," Working Paper Research 277, National Bank of Belgium.
- Wohltmann, Hans-Werner & Winkler, Roland C., 2008.
"On the Non-Optimality of Information: An Analysis of the Welfare Effects of Anticipated Shocks in the New Keynesian Model,"
Economics Working Papers
2008-21, Christian-Albrechts-University of Kiel, Department of Economics.
- Wohltmann, Hans-Werner & Winkler, Roland C., 2009. "On the non-optimality of information: an analysis of the welfare effects of anticipated shocks in the New Keynesian model," Kiel Working Papers 1497, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- Siok Kun, Sek, 2009. "The impacts of economic structures on the performance of simple policy rules in a small open economy," MPRA Paper 25065, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Sacht, Stephen, 2014. "Optimal monetary policy responses and welfare analysis within the highfrequency New-Keynesian framework," Economics Working Papers 2014-03, Christian-Albrechts-University of Kiel, Department of Economics.
More about this item
KeywordsAnticipated Shocks; Oil Price Shocks; Open Economy; Optimal Monetary Policy; Simple Policy Rules;
- E32 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Prices, Business Fluctuations, and Cycles - - - Business Fluctuations; Cycles
- E52 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Monetary Policy, Central Banking, and the Supply of Money and Credit - - - Monetary Policy
- F41 - International Economics - - Macroeconomic Aspects of International Trade and Finance - - - Open Economy Macroeconomics
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2008-04-04 (All new papers)
- NEP-CBA-2008-04-04 (Central Banking)
- NEP-MAC-2008-04-04 (Macroeconomics)
- NEP-MON-2008-04-04 (Monetary Economics)
- NEP-OPM-2008-04-04 (Open Economy Macroeconomics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:zbw:cauewp:7112. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (ZBW - German National Library of Economics). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vakiede.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .