Report NEP-MKT-2007-01-14This is the archive for NEP-MKT, a report on new working papers in the area of Marketing. Joao Carlos Correia Leitao issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Alex Deffner & Theodoros Metaxas, 2006. "Is City Marketing Opposed to Urban Planning? The Elaboration of a Pilot City Marketing Plan for the Case of Nea Ionia, Magnesia, Greece," ERSA conference papers ersa06p889, European Regional Science Association.
- Francisco J. Más & Juan Luis Nicolau, 2006. "A New Marketing Segmentation Approach Based On Marginal Individual Utilities: Applying Crm Is Not A Chimera Anymore," Working Papers. Serie EC 2006-16, Instituto Valenciano de Investigaciones Económicas, S.A. (Ivie).
- Mihalis Kavaratzis & G.J. Ashworth, 2006. "Changing the Tide: the Campaign to Re-Brand Amsterdam," ERSA conference papers ersa06p346, European Regional Science Association.
- E. Umran (Mrs.) Topcu, 2006. "Alternative Shopping Places: Periodic Markets in Istanbul," ERSA conference papers ersa06p366, European Regional Science Association.
- Marit Hoven, 2006. "Market Innovations and Knowledge Transfer in the Agricultural Food Market," ERSA conference papers ersa06p352, European Regional Science Association.
- Dirk Temme & Henning Kreis & Lutz Hildebrandt, 2006. "PLS Path Modeling – A Software Review," SFB 649 Discussion Papers SFB649DP2006-084, Sonderforschungsbereich 649, Humboldt University, Berlin, Germany.
- Guido De Blasio, 2006. "Does the Internet Kill the Distance? Evidence From Navigation, E-Commerce, and E-Banking," ERSA conference papers ersa06p440, European Regional Science Association.
- Marina Dabić & Marina Pejić Bach & Najla Podrug, 2006. "Business Ethics in Transition Countries – Cluster Analysis of Behavior and Attitudes," EFZG Working Papers Series 0602, Faculty of Economics and Business, University of Zagreb.
- Henrik Orzen & Martin Sefton, 2006. "An Experiment on Spatial Price Competition," Discussion Papers 2006-14, The Centre for Decision Research and Experimental Economics, School of Economics, University of Nottingham.
- Grebe, Tim & Ivanova-Stenzel, Radosveta & Kröger, Sabine, 2006. "How eBay Sellers set â€œBuy-it-nowâ€ prices - Bringing The Field Into the Lab," Discussion Paper Series of SFB/TR 15 Governance and the Efficiency of Economic Systems 181, Free University of Berlin, Humboldt University of Berlin, University of Bonn, University of Mannheim, University of Munich.
- Nicholas Karachalis & Evangelos Kyriazopoulos, 2006. "Greek Port Cities in Transition: Regeneration Strategies, Waterfront Development and the Role of Cultural and Tourist Resources," ERSA conference papers ersa06p714, European Regional Science Association.
- Marco Bee, 2007. "The asymptotic loss distribution in a fat-tailed factor model of portfolio credit risk," Department of Economics Working Papers 0701, Department of Economics, University of Trento, Italia.
- Manuel Romero-Hernandez & Hugo Salgado, 2006. "Economies of Scale and Spatial Scope in the European Airline Industry," ERSA conference papers ersa06p905, European Regional Science Association.
- Garrido Azevedo, Susana & Ferreira, João & Leitão, João, 2007. "The Role of Logistics' Information and Communication Technologies in Promoting Competitive Advantages of the Firm," MPRA Paper 1359, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Ferreira, João & Leitão, João & Garrido Azevedo, Susana, 2007. "Configuration of Logistics Activities across Life-Cycle of the Firms and Performance: Proposal of a Conceptual Model," MPRA Paper 1362, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Carvalho, Pedro G., 2006. "Key Issues on Tourism Strategies," MPRA Paper 1370, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 16 Nov 2006.