Economies of Scale and Spatial Scope in the European Airline Industry
Download full text from publisher
Blog mentionsAs found by EconAcademics.org, the blog aggregator for Economics research:
- Should Aer Lingus and IAG get together? Maybe…
by brianmlucey in Brian M. Lucey on 2015-05-30 11:28:39
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Hui Shi & Russell Smyth, 2012. "Economies of scale in the Australian tourism industry," Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 44(33), pages 4355-4367, November.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2007-01-14 (All new papers)
- NEP-COM-2007-01-14 (Industrial Competition)
- NEP-EEC-2007-01-14 (European Economics)
- NEP-EFF-2007-01-14 (Efficiency & Productivity)
- NEP-GEO-2007-01-14 (Economic Geography)
- NEP-IND-2007-01-14 (Industrial Organization)
- NEP-MKT-2007-01-14 (Marketing)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wiw:wiwrsa:ersa06p905. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Gunther Maier). General contact details of provider: http://www.ersa.org .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .