The Role of Logistics' Information and Communication Technologies in Promoting Competitive Advantages of the Firm
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Susana Garrido Azevedo & João Ferreira & João Leitão, 2008. "The Role of Logistics Information and Communication Technologies in Promoting Competitive Advantages of the Firm," The IUP Journal of Managerial Economics, IUP Publications, vol. 0(3), pages 7-21, August.
References listed on IDEAS
- K.L. Choy & Henry C.W. Lau & S.K. Kwok & Stuart C.K. So & K.H. Chow & W.B. Lee, 2007. "Using radio frequency identification technology in distribution management: a case study on third-party logistics," International Journal of Manufacturing Technology and Management, Inderscience Enterprises Ltd, vol. 10(1), pages 19-40.
More about this item
KeywordsICT; Logistics; Competitive Advantages; Strategy;
- M0 - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting; Personnel Economics - - General
- M11 - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting; Personnel Economics - - Business Administration - - - Production Management
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2007-01-14 (All new papers)
- NEP-BEC-2007-01-14 (Business Economics)
- NEP-CSE-2007-01-14 (Economics of Strategic Management)
- NEP-ICT-2007-01-14 (Information & Communication Technologies)
- NEP-KNM-2007-01-14 (Knowledge Management & Knowledge Economy)
- NEP-MKT-2007-01-14 (Marketing)
ListsThis item is featured on the following reading lists or Wikipedia pages:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:1359. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.