Report NEP-MIG-2014-08-25This is the archive for NEP-MIG, a report on new working papers in the area of Economics of Human Migration. Yuji Tamura issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Eugen Dimant & Tim Krieger & Daniel Meierriecks, 2013. "The Effect of Corruption on Migration, 1985-2000," Working Papers CIE 67, Paderborn University, CIE Center for International Economics.
- Michael Fertig, 2013. "Mobility in an enlarging European Union: Projections of potential flows from EU's eastern neighbors and Croatia," Discussion Papers 18, Central European Labour Studies Institute (CELSI).
- Adolfo, Cristobal Campoamor, 2014. "The impact of China's hukou restrictions on the aggregate national saving," MPRA Paper 57983, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Maystadt, Jean-FranÃ§ois & Mueller, Valerie & Sebastian, Ashwini, 2014. "Environmental migration and labor markets in Nepal:," IFPRI discussion papers 1364, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Gianmarco I. P. Ottaviano, 2014. "Immigration, Diversity and the Labour Market Outcomes of Native Workers: Some Recent Developments," CEP Discussion Papers dp1292, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- Artjoms Ivlevs, 2014. "Happy moves? Assessing the impact of subjective well-being on the emigration decision," Working Papers 20141402, Department of Accounting, Economics and Finance, Bristol Business School, University of the West of England, Bristol.
- Cohen Goldner, Sarit & Epstein, Gil S., 2014. "Age at Immigration and High School Dropouts," IZA Discussion Papers 8378, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Liu, Xiangbo & Palivos, Theodore & Zhang, Xiaomeng, 2014. "Immigration, Skill Heterogeneity and Qualification Mismatch," MPRA Paper 57981, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Alexander Haupt & Silke Uebelmesser, 2014. "Labour Market Integration, Human Capital Formation, and Mobility," Jena Economic Research Papers 2014-020, Friedrich-Schiller-University Jena.
- Bergh, Andreas, 2014. "Explaining Cross-Country Differences in Labor Market Gaps between Immigrants and Natives in the OECD," Working Paper Series 1036, Research Institute of Industrial Economics.
- Aga, Gemechu Ayana & Soledad Martinez Peria, Maria, 2014. "International remittances and financial inclusion in Sub-Saharan Africa," Policy Research Working Paper Series 6991, The World Bank.