Report NEP-MIG-2011-12-19This is the archive for NEP-MIG, a report on new working papers in the area of Economics of Human Migration. Yuji Tamura issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Fischer, Andreas M., 2011. "Immigrant language barriers and house prices," Globalization and Monetary Policy Institute Working Paper 97, Federal Reserve Bank of Dallas.
- Marina Murat, 2011. "Do immigrant students succeed? Evidence from Italy and France based on PISA 2006," Department of Economics 0670, University of Modena and Reggio E., Faculty of Economics "Marco Biagi".
- Matteo Gomellini & Cormac O' Grada, 2011. "Outward and Inward Migrations in Italy: A Historical Perspective," Quaderni di storia economica (Economic History Working Papers) 08, Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area.
- Hatzigeorgiou, Andreas & Lodefalk, Magnus, 2011. "Trade and Migration: Firm-Level Evidence," Working Papers 2011:39, Lund University, Department of Economics.
- Tiwari, Sailesh & Bhattarai, Keshav, 2011. "Migration, remittances and forests : disentangling the impact of population and economic growth on forests," Policy Research Working Paper Series 5907, The World Bank.
- Kathryn Anderson & Antje Kroeger, 2011. "Remittances and Children's Capabilities: New Evidence from Kyrgyzstan, 2005-2008," CASE Network Studies and Analyses 430, CASE-Center for Social and Economic Research.
- Darja Reuschke & Maarten Van Ham, 2011. "Testing the 'Residential Rootedness': Hypothesis of Self-Employment for Germany and the UK," SOEPpapers on Multidisciplinary Panel Data Research 413, DIW Berlin, The German Socio-Economic Panel (SOEP).
- Tosun, Mehmet S., 2011. "Demographic Divide and Labor Migration in the Euro-Mediterranean Region," IZA Discussion Papers 6188, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Brian Bell & Stephen Machin, 2011. "Immigrant Enclaves and Crime," CEP Discussion Papers dp1104, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- Maystadt, Jean-Francois, 2011. "Poverty reduction in a refugee-hosting economy: A natural experiment," IFPRI discussion papers 1132, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Roger Sandilands, 2011. "Social Housing Policies in Latin America and Singapore: Lessons for China," Working Papers 1132, University of Strathclyde Business School, Department of Economics.
- Item repec:dgr:kubcen:2011136 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Fernando Ferreira & Joseph Gyourko & Joseph Tracy, 2011. "Housing busts and household mobility: an update," Staff Reports 526, Federal Reserve Bank of New York.
- Anees, Muhammad & Sajjad, Muhammad & Ahmed, Ishfaq, 2011. "A counterfactual decomposition analysis of immigrants-natives earnings in Malaysia," Economics Discussion Papers 2011-51, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).