Report NEP-MIG-2010-02-27This is the archive for NEP-MIG, a report on new working papers in the area of Economics of Human Migration. Yuji Tamura issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Östh, John & van Ham, Maarten & Niedomysl, Thomas, 2010. "The geographies of recruiting a partner from abroad. An exploration of Swedish data," Arbetsrapport 2009:21, Institute for Futures Studies.
- Falck, Oliver & Heblich, Stephan & Lameli, Alfred & Suedekum, Jens, 2010. "Dialects, Cultural Identity, and Economic Exchange," IZA Discussion Papers 4743, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Laudeline Auriol & Bernard Felix & Martin Schaaper, 2010. "Mapping Careers and Mobility of Doctorate Holders: Draft Guidelines, Model Questionnaire and Indicators – Second Edition – the OECD/UNESCO Institute for Statistics/EUROSTAT Careers of Doctorate Holder," OECD Science, Technology and Industry Working Papers 2010/1, OECD Publishing.
- Alesina, Alberto & Algan, Yann & Cahuc, Pierre & Giuliano, Paola, 2010. "Family Values and the Regulation of Labor," IZA Discussion Papers 4747, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Hunt, Jennifer, 2010. "Which Immigrants Are Most Innovative and Entrepreneurial? Distinctions by Entry Visa," IZA Discussion Papers 4745, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Nabin, Munirul H. & Sgro, Pasquale M., 2010. "Employer sanctions, illegal migration and welfare," Working Papers eco_2010_01, Deakin University, Department of Economics.
- Christopher L. Smith, 2010. "The impact of low-skilled immigration on the youth labor market," Finance and Economics Discussion Series 2010-03, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (US).
- Item repec:ner:ucllon:http://eprints.ucl.ac.uk/18425/ is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:ucy:cypeua:3-2010 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Michael Rogan & Likani Lebani & Nompumelelo Nzimande, 2009. "Internal Migration and Poverty in KwaZulu-Natal: Findings from Censuses, Labour Force Surveys and Panel Data," SALDRU Working Papers 30, Southern Africa Labour and Development Research Unit, University of Cape Town.
- Eldridge Moses & Derek Yu, 2009. "Migration from the Northern Cape," SALDRU Working Papers 32, Southern Africa Labour and Development Research Unit, University of Cape Town.
- Wouterse, Fleur, 2010. "Internal migration and rural service provision in northern Ghana:," IFPRI discussion papers 952, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Danzer, Alexander M. & Yaman, Firat, 2010. "Ethnic Concentration and Language Fluency of Immigrants in Germany," IZA Discussion Papers 4742, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Tu, Jiong, 2010. "The Effect of Enclave Residence on the Labour Force Activities of Immigrants in Canada," IZA Discussion Papers 4744, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Vimal Ranchhod, 2009. "Household responses to adverse income shocks: Pensioner out-migration and mortality in South Africa," SALDRU Working Papers 35, Southern Africa Labour and Development Research Unit, University of Cape Town.
- Alassane DRABO & Christian EBEKE, 2010. "Remittances, Public Health Spending and Foreign Aid in the Access to Health Care Services in Developing Countries," Working Papers 201004, CERDI.