Report NEP-MIG-2007-09-24This is the archive for NEP-MIG, a report on new working papers in the area of Economics of Human Migration. Yuji Tamura issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Delia Furtado, 2007. "Cross-Nativity Marriages, Gender, and Human Capital Levels of Children," Working papers 2007-33, University of Connecticut, Department of Economics.
- Chen, Natalie & Conconi, Paola & Perroni, Carlo, 2007. "Does Migration Empower Married Women?," The Warwick Economics Research Paper Series (TWERPS) 812, University of Warwick, Department of Economics.
- Chen, Natalie & Conconi, Paola & Perroni, Carlo, 2007. "Intergenerational Mobility of Migrants : Is There a Gender Gap?," The Warwick Economics Research Paper Series (TWERPS) 815, University of Warwick, Department of Economics.
- Epstein, Gil S. & Kahana, Nava, 2007. "The Effect of Emigration on Child Labor," IZA Discussion Papers 3025, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Constant, Amelie & Zimmermann, Klaus F, 2007. "Circular Migration: Counts of Exits and Years Away from the Host Country," CEPR Discussion Papers 6438, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Amelie Constant & Klaus F. Zimmermann, 2007. "Measuring Ethnic Identity and Its Impact on Economic Behavior," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 721, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Jeffrey Passel, 2007. "Unauthorized Migrants in the United States: Estimates, Methods, and Characteristics," OECD Social, Employment and Migration Working Papers 57, OECD Publishing.
- David C. Maré & Steven Stillman & Melanie Morten, 2007. "Settlement Patterns and the Geographic Mobility of Recent Migrants to New Zealand," Working Papers 07_11, Motu Economic and Public Policy Research.
- Guo, Shibao & DeVoretz, Don J., 2007. "The Changing Face of Chinese Immigrants in Canada," IZA Discussion Papers 3018, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Andreas Breinbauer, 2007. "Brain Drain - Brain Circulation or... What Else Happens or Should Happen to the Brains Some Aspects of Qualified Person Mobility/Migration," FIW Working Paper series 004, FIW.
- Thomsen, Stephan L. & Gernandt, Johannes & Aldashev, Alisher, 2007. "Earnings Prospects for People with Migration Background in Germany," ZEW Discussion Papers 07-031 [rev.], ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- Batista, Catia & Lacuesta, Aitor & Vicente, Pedro C., 2007. "Brain Drain or Brain Gain? Micro Evidence from an African Success Story," IZA Discussion Papers 3035, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Alex Sienaert, 2007. "Migration, Remittances and Public Transfers: Evidence from South Africa," Economics Series Working Papers 351, University of Oxford, Department of Economics.
- Lena Giesbert, 2007. "Seeking Opportunities: Migration as an Income Diversification Strategy of Households in Kakamega District in Kenya," GIGA Working Paper Series 58, GIGA German Institute of Global and Area Studies.
- Martine Durand & Georges Lemaître, 2007. "La politique migratoire française à un tournant," OECD Social, Employment and Migration Working Papers 56, OECD Publishing.