Report NEP-MIC-2017-04-02This is the archive for NEP-MIC, a report on new working papers in the area of Microeconomics. Jing-Yuan Chiou issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Che, Yeon-Koo & Iossa, Elisabetta & Rey, Patrick, 2017. "Prizes versus Contracts as Incentives for Innovation," CEPR Discussion Papers 11904, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Dirk Bergemann & Stephen Morris, 2017. "Information Design: A Unified Perspective," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 2075R, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University, revised Mar 2017.
- Simon Schopohl, 2017. "Communication Games with Optional Verification," Université Paris1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) halshs-01490688, HAL.
- Gabaix, Xavier & Laibson, David, 2017. "Myopia and Discounting," CEPR Discussion Papers 11914, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- J.M.J. Delnoij & K.J.M. De Jaegher, 2016. "Competing first-price and second-price auctions," Working Papers 16-07, Utrecht School of Economics.
- Daniel Danau & Annalisa Vinella, 2017. "Contractual design in agency problems with non-monotonic cost and correlated information," SERIES 02-2017, Dipartimento di Economia e Finanza - Università degli Studi di Bari "Aldo Moro", revised Mar 2017.
- Sambuddha Ghosh & Gabriele Gratton & Caixia Shen, 2015. "Intimidation: Linking Negotiation and Conflict," Discussion Papers 2015-07A, School of Economics, The University of New South Wales.
- Dmitry Levando, 2017. "Formation of coalition structures as a non-cooperative game," Université Paris1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) halshs-01491935, HAL.
- Franz Dietrich & Christian List, 2017. "Probabilistic opinion pooling generalized. Part one: General agendas," Université Paris1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) halshs-01485792, HAL.
- Willems, Bert & Zwart, Gijsbert, 2016. "Regulatory Holidays and Optimal Network Expansion," Discussion Paper 2016-008, Tilburg University, Tilburg Law and Economic Center.
- Breinbjerg, Jesper & Østerdal, Lars Peter, 2017. "Equilibrium Arrival Times to Queues: The Case of Last-Come First-Serve Preemptive-Resume," Discussion Papers of Business and Economics 3/2017, University of Southern Denmark, Department of Business and Economics.
- Bisin, Alberto & Verdier, Thierry, 2017. "Inequality, redistribution and cultural integration in the Welfare State," CEPR Discussion Papers 11916, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Florence THEPOT & Jacques THEPOT, 2017. "Collusion, Managerial incentives and antitrust fines," Working Papers of LaRGE Research Center 2017-06, Laboratoire de Recherche en Gestion et Economie (LaRGE), Université de Strasbourg.
- Hsiao-Chi Chen & Shi-Miin Liu, 2017. "An Evolutionary Approach to International Environmental Agreements with Full Participation," RIEEM Discussion Paper Series 1702, Research Institute for Environmental Economics and Management, Waseda University.
- Wang, Zhu & Wright, Julian, 2017. "Should Platforms be Allowed to Charge Ad Valorem Fees?," Working Paper 17-5, Federal Reserve Bank of Richmond.