Report NEP-MIC-2012-05-02This is the archive for NEP-MIC, a report on new working papers in the area of Microeconomics. Jing-Yuan Chiou issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Klaus Kultti & Hannu Salonen & Hannu Vartiainen, 2011. "Distribution of pure Nash equilibria in n-person games with random best replies," Discussion Papers 71, Aboa Centre for Economics.
- Marion Oury, 2012. "Noise-Independent Selection in Multidimensional Global Games," THEMA Working Papers 2012-28, THEMA (THéorie Economique, Modélisation et Applications), Université de Cergy-Pontoise.
- Alan Beggs, 2012. "Dependence and Uniqueness in Bayesian Games," Economics Series Working Papers 603, University of Oxford, Department of Economics.
- Thomas Norman, 2012. "Almost-Rational Learning of Nash Equilibrium without Absolute Continuity," Economics Series Working Papers 602, University of Oxford, Department of Economics.
- Hannu Salonen, 2012. "On Markovian Cake Sharing Problems," Discussion Papers 72, Aboa Centre for Economics.
- Julian Jamison, 2012. "Valuable cheap talk and equilibrium selection," Working Papers 12-3, Federal Reserve Bank of Boston.
- StÃ©phane Gonzalez & Michel Grabisch, 2012. "Preserving coalitional rationality for non-balanced games," Documents de travail du Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne 12022, Université Panthéon-Sorbonne (Paris 1), Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne.
- Hernández, Penélope & Silva-Reus, José A., 2012. "The Cooperative Endorsement of a Strategic Game," QM&ET Working Papers 12-9, University of Alicante, D. Quantitative Methods and Economic Theory.
- Juan Carlos Carbajal & Andrew McLennan & Rabee Tourky, 2012. "Truthful Implementation and Preference Aggregation in Restricted Domains," Discussion Papers Series 459, School of Economics, University of Queensland, Australia.
- Juan Carlos Carbajal & Jeffrey C. Ely, 2012. "Mechanism Design Without Revenue Equivalence," Discussion Papers Series 458, School of Economics, University of Queensland, Australia.
- Paula Jaramillo, 2012. "Asymmetrically Fair Rules for an Indivisible Good Problem with a Budget Constraint," Documentos CEDE 009425, Universidad de los Andes - CEDE.
- Dirk Bergemann & Ji Shen & Yun Xu & Edmund M. Yeh, 2012. "Multi-dimensional Mechanism Design with Limited Information," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 1859, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
- John Quah, 2012. "A revealed preference test for weakly separable preferences," Economics Series Working Papers 601, University of Oxford, Department of Economics.
- Hannu Salonen, 2012. "Aggregating And Updating Information," Discussion Papers 73, Aboa Centre for Economics.
- Katarzyna Werner & Horst Zank, 2012. "Foundations for Prospect Theory Through Probability Midpoint Consistency," Economics Discussion Paper Series 1210, Economics, The University of Manchester.
- Gill, David & Prowse, Victoria, 2012. "Cognitive ability and learning to play equilibrium: A level-k analysis," MPRA Paper 38317, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 23 Apr 2012.
- Burkhard Schipper & Peter Duersch & Joerg Oechssler, 2012. "Unbeatable Imitation," Working Papers 125, University of California, Davis, Department of Economics.
- Ronald Wendner, 2011. "Ramsey, Pigou, heterogenous agents, and non-atmospheric consumption externalities," Graz Economics Papers 2012-01, University of Graz, Department of Economics.