Report NEP-MIC-2009-11-27This is the archive for NEP-MIC, a report on new working papers in the area of Microeconomics. Vaishnavi Srivathsan issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Simon GB Cowan & Simon Cowan, 2009. "Third-Degree Price Discrimination and Consumer Surplus," Economics Series Working Papers 462, University of Oxford, Department of Economics.
- Ruth G. Gilgenbach, 2009. "On Polarized Prices and Costly Sequential Search," Departmental Working Papers 0907, Southern Methodist University, Department of Economics.
- Shimomura, Ken-Ichi & Thisse, Jacques-François, 2009. "Competition Among the Big and the Small," CEPR Discussion Papers 7404, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Adam, Klaus & Marcet, Albert, 2009. "Internal Rationality and Asset Prices," CEPR Discussion Papers 7498, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Ashish Arora & Anand Nandkumar, 2009. "Cash-out or flame-out! Opportunity cost and entrepreneurial strategy: Theory, and evidence from the information security industry," NBER Working Papers 15532, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Galasso, Vincenzo & Nannicini, Tommaso, 2009. "Competing on Good Politicians," CEPR Discussion Papers 7363, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Maija Halonen-Akatwijuka & Tobias Regner, 2009. "Digital Technology and the Allocation of Ownership in the Music Industry," Jena Economic Research Papers 2009-096, Friedrich-Schiller-University Jena.
- Siegfried Berninghaus & Sabrina Bleich & Werner Güth, 2009. "Going on the Long Race? - Employment Duration and (De)Regulation of Experimental Stochastic Labor Markets," Jena Economic Research Papers 2009-094, Friedrich-Schiller-University Jena.
- Item repec:pri:cepsud:1184 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Marimon, Ramon & Nicolini, Juan Pablo & Teles, Pedro, 2009. "Money is an Experience Good: Competition and Trust in the Private Provision of Money," CEPR Discussion Papers 7418, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Eliaz, Kfir & Spiegler, Ran, 2009. "Consideration Sets and Competitive Marketing," CEPR Discussion Papers 7456, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Huffman, Wallace, 2009. "Does Information Change Behavior?," Staff General Research Papers 13128, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Tim Grebe & Radosveta Ivanova-Stenzel & Sabine Kröger, 2009. "Buy-it-Now Prices in eBay Auctions-The Field in the Lab," Cahiers de recherche 0950, CIRPEE.
- Susan M. Gates & Pinar Karaca-Mandic & James R. Burgdorf & Kanika Kapur, 2009. "Health Savings Accounts for Small Businesses and Entrepreneurs: Shopping, Take-Up and Implementation Challenges," Working Papers 200938, Geary Institute, University College Dublin.
- Item repec:ucm:wpaper:09-09 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Ellingsen, Tore & Vlachos, Jonas, 2009. "Trade finance in a liquidity crisis," Policy Research Working Paper Series 5136, The World Bank.
- Ariane Szafarz, 2009. "How Did Financial-Crisis-Based Criticisms of Market Efficiency Get It So Wrong?," Working Papers CEB 09-048.RS, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.