Health Savings Accounts for Small Businesses and Entrepreneurs: Shopping, Take-Up and Implementation Challenges
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Susan M. Gates & Pinar Karaca-Mandic & James R. Burgdorf & Kanika Kapur, 2009. "Health savings accounts for small businesses and entrepreneurs : shopping, take-Up and implementation challenges," Working Papers 200925, School of Economics, University College Dublin.
References listed on IDEAS
- Gates Susan M & Kapur Kanika & Karaca-Mandic Pinar, 2008. "Consumer-Directed Health Plans and Health Savings Accounts: Have They Worked for Small Business?," Forum for Health Economics & Policy, De Gruyter, vol. 11(2), pages 1-22, April.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
More about this item
KeywordsHealth Savings Accounts; Health Insurance Costs; Small Business;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2009-11-27 (All new papers)
- NEP-IAS-2009-11-27 (Insurance Economics)
- NEP-MIC-2009-11-27 (Microeconomics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ucd:wpaper:200938. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Geary Tech). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/geucdie.html .