Report NEP-MIC-2005-02-27This is the archive for NEP-MIC, a report on new working papers in the area of Microeconomics. Joao Carlos Correia Leitao issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Gatti, J.R.J., 2005. "A Note on the Existence of Nash Equilibrium in Games with Discontinuous Payoffs," Cambridge Working Papers in Economics 0510, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.
- Rodolfo Apreda, 2004. "Corporate Rent-Seeking and the managerial soft-budget constraint," CEMA Working Papers: Serie Documentos de Trabajo. 283, Universidad del CEMA.
- Jorge Streb & Daniel Lema & Gustavo Torrens, 2005. "Discretional political budget cycles and separation of powers," CEMA Working Papers: Serie Documentos de Trabajo. 286, Universidad del CEMA.
- Michele Boldrin & David K Levine, 2005. "Perfectly Competitive Innovation (Growth)," Levine's Working Paper Archive 122247000000000886, David K. Levine.
- Martin J. Osborne & Ariel Rubinstein, 2005. "Bargaining and Markets," Levine's Bibliography 666156000000000515, UCLA Department of Economics.
- Luis G. Gonzalez & Vittoria Levati & Graciela Gonzalez-Farias, 2005. "Logit estimation of conditional cooperation in a repeated public goods experiment," Papers on Strategic Interaction 2005-05, Max Planck Institute of Economics, Strategic Interaction Group.
- Gersbach, Hans & Haller, Hans, 2005. "Beware of Workaholics: Household Preferences and Individual Equilibrium Utility," IZA Discussion Papers 1502, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Peter Funk, 2005. "Competition and Growth in a Vintage Knowledge Model," Working Paper Series in Economics 15, University of Cologne, Department of Economics.
- Carl Chiarella & Xue-Zhong He & Duo Wang, 2004. "A Behavioural Asset Pricing Model with a Time-Varying Second Moment," Research Paper Series 141, Quantitative Finance Research Centre, University of Technology, Sydney.
- Carl Chiarella & Xue-Zhong He & Duo Wang, 2004. "Statistical Properties of a Heterogeneous Asset Price Model with Time-Varying Second Moment," Research Paper Series 142, Quantitative Finance Research Centre, University of Technology, Sydney.