Report NEP-MIC-2002-08-18This is the archive for NEP-MIC, a report on new working papers in the area of Microeconomics. Jing-Yuan Chiou issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Productivity Commission, 2002. "Trends in Australian Infrastructure Prices 1990-91 to 2000-01," Microeconomics 0207002, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Gamal Atallah, 2002. "Opportunity Costs, Competition, and Firm Selection," CIRANO Working Papers 2002s-74, CIRANO.
- Lindbeck, Assar & Snower, Dennis J., 2002. "The Insider-Outsider Theory: A Survey," IZA Discussion Papers 534, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- William K. Hutchinson, 2002. "Does Ease of Communication Increase Trade? Commonality of Language and Bilateral Trade," Vanderbilt University Department of Economics Working Papers 0217, Vanderbilt University Department of Economics.
- Massimiliano Bratti & Stefano Staffolani, 2002. "Student time allocation and educational production functions," HEW 0207001, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Sanidas, E., 2002. "Organizational Innovations of Firms from the 1850s in the USA and Japan," Economics Working Papers wp02-06, School of Economics, University of Wollongong, NSW, Australia.
- Orley Ashenfelter & Michael Greenstone, 2002. "Using Mandated Speed Limits to Measure the Value of a Statistical Life," NBER Working Papers 9094, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- John S. Earle & Ugo Pagano & Maria Lesi, 2002. "Information Technology, Organizational Form, and Transition to the Market," Upjohn Working Papers and Journal Articles 02-82, W.E. Upjohn Institute for Employment Research.
- Productivity Commission, 2002. "Impact of a foot and mouth disease outbreak on Australia," Others 0207001, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Item repec:dgr:rugsom:02f18 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Houssein Ben-Ameur & Brahim Chaib-draa & Peter Kropf, 2002. "Multi-item Auctions for Automatic Negotiation," CIRANO Working Papers 2002s-68, CIRANO.
- Nuno Limão, 2002. "Trade policy, cross-border externalities and lobbies: do linked agreements enforce more cooperative outcomes?," International Trade 0206002, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 28 Jul 2002.
- Item repec:dgr:rugsom:02f16 is not listed on IDEAS anymore