Report NEP-MFD-2013-03-16This is the archive for NEP-MFD, a report on new working papers in the area of Microfinance. Olivier Dagnelie issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
Subscribe to this report: email or RSS.
Other reports in NEP-MFD
The following items were announced in this report:
- Carlos Serrano-Cinca & Begoña Gutiérrez-Nieto & Nydia M. Reyes, 2013. "A Social Approach to Microfinance Credit Scoring," Working Papers CEB 13-013, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Heriyaldi & Arief Anshory Yusuf, 2013. "Does Micro Finance Institution Improve Welfare? A Double Difference Analysis of Indonesian Community-level Data," Working Papers in Economics and Development Studies (WoPEDS) 201307, Department of Economics, Padjadjaran University, revised Mar 2013.
- Li Gan & Manuel A. Hernandez & Yanyan Liu, 2013. "Group Lending with Heterogeneous Types," NBER Working Papers 18847, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Badruddoza, S., 2013. "Rules of Microcredit Regulatory Authority in Bangladesh: A Synopsis," MPRA Paper 44637, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Alfiah Hasanah & Arief Anshory Yusuf, 2013. "Determinants of the Establishment of Islamic Micro Finance Institutions: The Case of Baitul Maal wa Tamwil (BMT) in Indonesia," Working Papers in Economics and Development Studies (WoPEDS) 201308, Department of Economics, Padjadjaran University, revised Mar 2013.
- Grimm, Michael & Hartwig, Renate & Lay, Jann, 2013. "Does Forced Solidarity Hamper Investment in Small and Micro Enterprises?," IZA Discussion Papers 7229, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Claudia Martínez A. & Esteban Puentes & Jaime Ruiz-Tagle, 2013. "Micro-Entrepreneurship Training and Asset Transfers: Short Term Impacts on the Poor," Working Papers wp380, University of Chile, Department of Economics.
- De Giorgi, Giacomo & Rahman, Aminur, 2013. "SME registration evidence from a randomized controlled trial in Bangladesh," Policy Research Working Paper Series 6382, The World Bank.