Report NEP-MAC-2010-02-13This is the archive for NEP-MAC, a report on new working papers in the area of Macroeconomics. Soumitra K Mallick issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Hendrickson, Joshua, 2010. "An Overhaul of Fed Doctrine: Nominal Income and the Great Moderation," MPRA Paper 20346, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Efrem Castelnuovo & Luciano Greco & Davide Raggi, 2010. "Policy Rules, Regime Switches, and Trend Inflation: An Empirical Investigation for the U.S," "Marco Fanno" Working Papers 0109, Dipartimento di Scienze Economiche "Marco Fanno".
- Bogdan Bogdanov, 2010. "Cyclicality of Fiscal Policy over the Business Cycle: an Empirical Study on Developed and Developing Countries," Working paper series 12010en, Agency for Economic Analysis and Forecasting.
- Item repec:ner:ucddub:urn:hdl:10197/1528 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:ner:ucddub:urn:hdl:10197/1673 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Ivan O. Kitov, 2010. "Inflation and unemployment in Japan: from 1980 to 2050," Papers 1002.0277, arXiv.org.
- Mario Coccia, 2009. "Business cycles and the scale of economic shock," CERIS Working Paper 200906, Institute for Economic Research on Firms and Growth - Moncalieri (TO).
- Eduardo Levy-Yeyati & Tomás Williams, 2010. "US Rates and Emerging Markets Spreads," Business School Working Papers 2010-02, Universidad Torcuato Di Tella.
- De La Motte, Laura & Czernomoriez, Janna & Clemens, Marius, 2010.
"Zur Vertrauensökonomik: Der Interbankenmarkt in der Krise von 2007-2009
[Economics of trust: The interbank market during the crisis 2007-2009]," MPRA Paper 20357, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Keiichi Morimoto, 2010. "Coordination Behavior and Optimal Committee Size," Discussion Papers in Economics and Business 10-02, Osaka University, Graduate School of Economics and Osaka School of International Public Policy (OSIPP).
- Item repec:ver:wpaper:4/2010 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Othman, Jamal, 2009. "Money and Sustainability," MPRA Paper 20294, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Sayera Younus, 2010. "Exchange Market Pressure and Monetary Policy," Working Papers id:2389, eSocialSciences.
- Mario Coccia, 2009. "Forecast horizon of 5th – 6th – 7th long wave and short-period of contraction in economic cycles," CERIS Working Paper 200904, Institute for Economic Research on Firms and Growth - Moncalieri (TO).
- Monica Billio & Roberto Casarin, 2010. "Bayesian Estimation of Stochastic-Transition Markov-Switching Models for Business Cycle Analysis," Working Papers 1002, University of Brescia, Department of Economics.
- Yongfu Huang, 2010. "Is Economic Volatility Detrimental to Global Sustainability?," Environmental Economy and Policy Research Working Papers 47.2010, University of Cambridge, Department of Land Economics, revised 2010.
- Item repec:eab:macroe:2024 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Koskela, Erkki & König, Jan, 2010. "Profit Sharing, Wage Formation and Flexible Outsourcing under Labor Market Imperfection," IZA Discussion Papers 4707, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Noritaka Maebayashi, 2010. "Public Capital, Public Pension, and Growth," Discussion Papers in Economics and Business 10-03, Osaka University, Graduate School of Economics and Osaka School of International Public Policy (OSIPP).
- Item repec:ner:oxford:http://economics.ouls.ox.ac.uk/14328/ is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Mark Weisbrot & Rebecca Ray, 2010. "Latvia’s Recession: The Cost of Adjustment With An “Internal Devaluation”," CEPR Reports and Issue Briefs 2010-02, Center for Economic and Policy Research (CEPR).