Forecast horizon of 5th – 6th – 7th long wave and short-period of contraction in economic cycles
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- R. D. Banker & A. Charnes & W. W. Cooper, 1984. "Some Models for Estimating Technical and Scale Inefficiencies in Data Envelopment Analysis," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 30(9), pages 1078-1092, September.
More about this item
KeywordsForecast Horizon; Long Waves; Kondratieff Waves; Business Cycles; Asymmetric Path;
- E30 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Prices, Business Fluctuations, and Cycles - - - General (includes Measurement and Data)
- E37 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Prices, Business Fluctuations, and Cycles - - - Forecasting and Simulation: Models and Applications
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2010-02-13 (All new papers)
- NEP-BEC-2010-02-13 (Business Economics)
- NEP-CBA-2010-02-13 (Central Banking)
- NEP-FOR-2010-02-13 (Forecasting)
- NEP-MAC-2010-02-13 (Macroeconomics)
- NEP-RMG-2010-02-13 (Risk Management)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:csc:cerisp:200904. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Anna Perin) or (Giancarlo Birello). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/cerisit.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .