Cyclicality of Fiscal Policy over the Business Cycle: an Empirical Study on Developed and Developing Countries
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Anita Angelovska Bezovska & Jane Bogoev & Ana Mitreska & Maja Kadievska Vojnovik, 2011.
"Investigating the Cyclical Behavior of Fiscal Policy in the Republic of Macedonia during the Period of Transition,"
Croatian Economic Survey,
The Institute of Economics, Zagreb, vol. 13(1), pages 57-104, April.
- Anita Angelovska Bezoska & Jane Bogoev & Ana Mitreska & Maja Kadievska Vojnovik, 2011. "Investigating the Cyclical Behavior of Fiscal Policy in the Republic of Macedonia during the Period of Transition," Working Papers 2011-01, National Bank of the Republic of Macedonia, revised 2011.
More about this item
Keywordsfiscal policy; automatic stabilizers; discretionary policy; output volatility; determinants;
- C23 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Single Equation Models; Single Variables - - - Models with Panel Data; Spatio-temporal Models
- E32 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Prices, Business Fluctuations, and Cycles - - - Business Fluctuations; Cycles
- E62 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Macroeconomic Policy, Macroeconomic Aspects of Public Finance, and General Outlook - - - Fiscal Policy
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eaf:wpaper:12010en. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Kiril Vassilev). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/aeagvbg.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .