Report NEP-LMA-2015-05-30This is the archive for NEP-LMA, a report on new working papers in the area of Labor Markets - Supply, Demand, & Wages. Joseph Marchand issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Christopher Blattman & Julian C. Jamison & Margaret Sheridan, 2015. "Reducing crime and violence: Experimental evidence from cognitive behavioral therapy in Liberia," NBER Working Papers 21204, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Håkanson, Christina & Lindqvist, Erik & Vlachos, Jonas, 2015. "Firms and skills: the evolution of worker sorting," Research Papers in Economics 2015:4, Stockholm University, Department of Economics.
- Jae Song & David J. Price & Fatih Guvenen & Nicholas Bloom & Till von Wachter, 2015. "Firming Up Inequality," NBER Working Papers 21199, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Luo, Dongdong & Xing, Chunbing, 2015. "Who Is More Mobile in Response to Local Demand Shifts in China?," IZA Discussion Papers 9063, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Acemoglu, Daron & Autor, David & Dorn, David & Hanson, Gordon H. & Price, Brendan, 2015. "Import Competition and the Great U.S. Employment Sag of the 2000s," IZA Discussion Papers 9068, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Guo Xu, 2015. "How Does Collective Reputation Affect Hiring? Selection and Sorting in an Online Labour Market," STICERD - Economic Organisation and Public Policy Discussion Papers Series 056, Suntory and Toyota International Centres for Economics and Related Disciplines, LSE.
- Jeremy Greenwood & Nezih Guner & Guillaume Vandenbroucke, 2015. "Family Economics Writ Large," Economie d'Avant Garde Research Reports 26, Economie d'Avant Garde.
- Raj Aggarwal & John Goodell, 2015. "Determinants of Expected Returns at Public Defined-Benefit Pension Plans," Working Papers (Old Series) 1508, Federal Reserve Bank of Cleveland.
- Enrico Moretti & Daniel J. Wilson, 2015. "The effect of state taxes on the geographical location of top earners: evidence from star scientists," Working Paper Series 2015-6, Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco.
- Christopher S. Carpenter & D. Sebastian Tello-Trillo, 2015. "Do ‘Cheeseburger Bills’ Work? Effects of Tort Reform for Fast Food," NBER Working Papers 21170, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Herbst, Chris M., 2015. "The Rising Cost of Child Care in the United States: A Reassessment of the Evidence," IZA Discussion Papers 9072, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Ali,Rubaba & Barra,Alvaro Federico & Berg,Claudia N. & Damania,Richard & Nash,John D. & Russ,Jason Daniel & Ali,Rubaba & Barra,Alvaro Federico & Berg,Claudia N. & Damania,Richard & Nash,John D. & Russ, 2015. "Transport infrastructure and welfare : an application to Nigeria," Policy Research Working Paper Series 7271, The World Bank.
- Matthew E. Kahn & Kyle Barron, 2015. "The Political Economy of State and Local Investment in Pre-K Programs," NBER Working Papers 21208, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Margit Molnar & Vincent Koen, 2015. "Providing the right skills to all in China: From “made in China” to “created in China”," OECD Economics Department Working Papers 1219, OECD Publishing.
- Marinescu, Ioana E. & Triyana, Margaret, 2015. "The Sources of Wage Growth in a Developing Country," IZA Discussion Papers 9066, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Joseph E. Stiglitz, 2015. "New Theoretical Perspectives on the Distribution of Income and Wealth among Individuals: Part I. The Wealth Residual," NBER Working Papers 21189, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Margit Molnar & Boqing Wang & Ruidong Gao, 2015. "Assessing China's skills gap and inequalities in education," OECD Economics Department Working Papers 1220, OECD Publishing.