Report NEP-LAW-2014-06-28This is the archive for NEP-LAW, a report on new working papers in the area of Law & Economics. Eve-Angeline Lambert issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Annika Pape, 2013. "Law versus Economics? How should insurance intermediaries influence the insurance demand decision," Working Paper Series in Economics 299, University of Lüneburg, Institute of Economics.
- Basu, Karna & Basu, Kaushik & Cordella, Tito, 2014. "Asymmetric punishment as an instrument of corruption control," Policy Research Working Paper Series 6933, The World Bank.
- Raquel Fernández & Joyce Cheng Wong, 2014. "Free to Leave? A Welfare Analysis of Divorce Regimes," NBER Working Papers 20251, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Tristan BOYER, 2014. "Do shareholders really own the firm?," Working Papers 2014-341, Department of Research, Ipag Business School.
- Jeffrey Milyo, 2013. "Corporate Influence and Political Corruption: Lessons from Stock Market Reactions to Political Events," Working Papers 1323, Department of Economics, University of Missouri.
- Dollani, Nada, 2014. "The EU origin of the Albanian legal regime on product liability," Discussion Papers 2/14, Europa-Kolleg Hamburg, Institute for European Integration.
- Naomi R. Lamoreaux, 2014. "Revisiting American Exceptionalism: Democracy and the Regulation of Corporate Governance in Nineteenth-Century Pennsylvania," NBER Working Papers 20231, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Hornuf, Lars & Schwienbacher, Armin, 2014. "Should Securities Regulation Promote Crowdinvesting?," Discussion Papers in Economics 20975, University of Munich, Department of Economics.
- Annika Pape, 2014. "Liability Rule Failures? Evidence from German Court Decisions," Working Paper Series in Economics 300, University of Lüneburg, Institute of Economics.
- Julio César Leal Ordoñez, 2013. "Tax Collection, The Informal Sector, and Productivity," Working Papers 2013-22, Banco de México.
- Siekmann, Helmut & Wieland, Volker, 2013. "The European Central Bank’s outright monetary transactions and the Federal Constitutional Court of Germany," IMFS Working Paper Series 71, Goethe University Frankfurt, Institute for Monetary and Financial Stability (IMFS).
- Bayar, Güzin, 2014. "Spurious middlemen in corrupt transactions," Economics Discussion Papers 2014-26, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- Omura, Makiko, 2014. "The Effects of Tax Policy on Alcoholic Beverage Trends and Alcohol Demand in Japan," 88th Annual Conference, April 9-11, 2014, AgroParisTech, Paris, France 170487, Agricultural Economics Society.