The EU origin of the Albanian legal regime on product liability
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Mateja Djurovic, 2013. "EU Consumer Law Outside the European Union: The Case of Albania," Journal of Consumer Policy, Springer, vol. 36(3), pages 269-285, September.
- Ejan Mackaay, 2013. "Law and Economics for Civil Law Systems," Books, Edward Elgar Publishing, number 13408.
- Marija Karanikić Mirić, 2013. "Understanding the Enforcement Malfunction of Consumer Legislation in Serbia," Journal of Consumer Policy, Springer, vol. 36(3), pages 231-246, September.
- Hans-Bernd SchÃ¤fer & Claus Ott, 2004. "The Economic Analysis of Civil Law," Books, Edward Elgar Publishing, number 3019.
More about this item
Keywordsconsumer expectation test; defective product; producer; risk development defence; strict liability;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2014-06-28 (All new papers)
- NEP-LAW-2014-06-28 (Law & Economics)
- NEP-REG-2014-06-28 (Regulation)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:zbw:ekhdps:214. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (ZBW - German National Library of Economics). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ieuekde.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.