The EU origin of the Albanian legal regime on product liability
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Mateja Djurovic, 2013. "EU Consumer Law Outside the European Union: The Case of Albania," Journal of Consumer Policy, Springer, vol. 36(3), pages 269-285, September.
- Ejan Mackaay, 2013. "Law and Economics for Civil Law Systems," Books, Edward Elgar Publishing, number 13408, April.
- Marija Karanikić Mirić, 2013. "Understanding the Enforcement Malfunction of Consumer Legislation in Serbia," Journal of Consumer Policy, Springer, vol. 36(3), pages 231-246, September.
- Hans-Bernd SchÃ¤fer & Claus Ott, 2004. "The Economic Analysis of Civil Law," Books, Edward Elgar Publishing, number 3019, April.
More about this item
Keywordsconsumer expectation test; defective product; producer; risk development defence; strict liability;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2014-06-28 (All new papers)
- NEP-LAW-2014-06-28 (Law & Economics)
- NEP-REG-2014-06-28 (Regulation)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:zbw:ekhdps:214. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (ZBW - German National Library of Economics). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ieuekde.html .