Report NEP-REG-2014-06-28This is the archive for NEP-REG, a report on new working papers in the area of Regulation. Natalia Fabra issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
Subscribe to this report: email or RSS.
Other reports in NEP-REG
The following items were announced in this report:
- Timilsina, Govinda R. & Landis, Florian, 2014. "Economics of transiting to renewable energy in Morocco : a general equilibrium analysis," Policy Research Working Paper Series 6940, The World Bank.
- Monica Correa Lopez & Rafael Domenech, 2014. "Does anti-competitive service sector regulation harm exporters? Evidence from manufacturing firms in Spain," Working Papers 1413, BBVA Bank, Economic Research Department.
- Aurelie Slechten, 2013. "Intertemporal links in cap-and-trade schemes," ULB Institutional Repository 2013/169007, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Hornuf, Lars & Schwienbacher, Armin, 2014. "Should Securities Regulation Promote Crowdinvesting?," Discussion Papers in Economics 20975, University of Munich, Department of Economics.
- Avner, Paolo & Rentschler, Jun & Hallegatte, Stephane, 2014. "Carbon price efficiency : lock-in and path dependence in urban forms and transport infrastructure," Policy Research Working Paper Series 6941, The World Bank.
- David Lucca & Amit Seru & Francesco Trebbi, 2014. "The Revolving Door and Worker Flows in Banking Regulation," NBER Working Papers 20241, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Antimiani Alessandro & Valeria Costantini & Anil Markandya & Chiara Martini & Alessandro Palma & Maria Cristina Tommasino, 2014. "A dynamic CGE modelling approach for analyzing trade-offs in climate change policy options: the case of Green Climate Fund," SEEDS Working Papers 1614, SEEDS, Sustainability Environmental Economics and Dynamics Studies, revised Jun 2014.
- López Noria Gabriela, 2013. "The Effect of Trade Liberalization on Manufacturing Price Cost Margins: The Case of Mexico, 1994-2003," Working Papers 2013-10, Banco de México.
- Jeffrey Milyo & Adriana Cordis, 2013. "Don't Blame the Weather: Federal Natural Disaster Aid and Public Corruption," Working Papers 1321, Department of Economics, University of Missouri.
- Francesco Silvestri, 2014. "Competition and Environmental Externalities in the European Market of Municipal Waste," SEEDS Working Papers 1114, SEEDS, Sustainability Environmental Economics and Dynamics Studies, revised May 2014.
- Skidmore, Mark, 2014. "Housing Affordability: Lessons from the United States," Working Paper Series 3422, Victoria University of Wellington, Chair in Public Finance.
- Agarwal, Vikas & Mullally, Kevin Andrew & Tang, Yuehua & Yang, Baozhong, 2014. "Mandatory portfolio disclosure, stock liquidity, and mutual fund performance," CFR Working Papers 13-04 [rev.], University of Cologne, Centre for Financial Research (CFR).
- Dollani, Nada, 2014. "The EU origin of the Albanian legal regime on product liability," Discussion Papers 2/14, Europa-Kolleg Hamburg, Institute for European Integration.
- Jing Cheng & Meixing Dai & Frédéric Dufourt, 2014. "Banking and Sovereign Debt Crises in a Monetary Union Without Central Bank Intervention," AMSE Working Papers 1428, Aix-Marseille School of Economics, France, revised Jun 2014.
- Jeffrey Milyo & Dick Carpenter, 2013. "The Public's Right To Know Versus Compelled Speech: What Does Social Science Research Tell Us About The Benefits And Costs Of Campaign Finance Disclosure In Non-Candidate Elections?," Working Papers 1312, Department of Economics, University of Missouri.
- Noack, Tim & Cremers, Heinz & Mala, Julia, 2014. "Neue regulatorische Konzepte der Bankenaufsicht und ihre Auswirkungen auf die Gesamtbanksteuerung," Frankfurt School - Working Paper Series 212, Frankfurt School of Finance and Management.
- Claudia Parisi & Mauro Vigani & Emilio Rodríguez Cerezo, 2014. "Proceedings of a Workshop on "Nanotechnology for the agricultural sector: from research to the field"," JRC Research Reports JRC89736, Joint Research Centre (Seville site).