The European Central Bank’s outright monetary transactions and the Federal Constitutional Court of Germany
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Siekmann, Helmut & Wieland, Volker, 2013. "The European Central Bank's outright monetary transactions and the Federal Constitutional Court of Germany," SAFE White Paper Series 4, Goethe University Frankfurt, Research Center SAFE - Sustainable Architecture for Finance in Europe.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Jörg Bibow, 2015. "The euro's savior? Assessing the ECB's crisis management performance and potential for crisis resolution," IMK Studies 42-2015, IMK at the Hans Boeckler Foundation, Macroeconomic Policy Institute.
- Jorg Bibow, 2015. "The Euro's Savior? Assessing the ECB's Crisis Management Performance and Potential for Crisis Resolution," Economics Working Paper Archive wp_845, Levy Economics Institute.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2014-06-28 (All new papers)
- NEP-CBA-2014-06-28 (Central Banking)
- NEP-LAW-2014-06-28 (Law & Economics)
- NEP-MAC-2014-06-28 (Macroeconomics)
- NEP-MON-2014-06-28 (Monetary Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:zbw:imfswp:71. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (ZBW - German National Library of Economics). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/hoffmde.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .