Report NEP-LAB-2015-01-03This is the archive for NEP-LAB, a report on new working papers in the area of Labour Economics. Erik Jonasson issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
Subscribe to this report: email or RSS.
Other reports in NEP-LAB
The following items were announced in this report:
- Been-Lon Chen & Chih-Fang Lai, 2014. "Effects of Labor Taxes and Unemployment Compensation on Labor Supply in a Search Model with an Endogenous Labor Force," IEAS Working Paper : academic research 14-A015, Institute of Economics, Academia Sinica, Taipei, Taiwan.
- Tansel, Aysit & Dalgic, Basak & Güven, Aytekin, 2014. "Wage Inequality and Wage Mobility in Turkey," IZA Discussion Papers 8669, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Dagsvik, John K. & Jia, Zhiyang, 2014. "Labor Supply as a Choice among Latent Jobs: Unobserved Heterogeneity and Identification," Memorandum 22/2014, Oslo University, Department of Economics.
- Lochner, Benjamin, 2014. "Employment protection in dual labor markets: Any amplification of macroeconomic shocks?," FAU Discussion Papers in Economics 14/2014, Friedrich-Alexander University Erlangen-Nuremberg, Institute for Economics.
- Boris Hirsch & Michael Oberfichtner & Claus Schnabel, 2014. "The levelling effect of product market competition on gender wage discrimination," Working Paper Series in Economics 324, University of Lüneburg, Institute of Economics.
- Arvid Raknerud & Mirjam van Praag, 2014. "The entrepreneurial earnings puzzle. Evidence from matched person-firm data," Discussion Papers 789, Statistics Norway, Research Department.
- Shoshana Neuman, 2014. "Job Quality in Segmented Labor Markets: The Israeli Case," Working Papers 2014-12, Bar-Ilan University, Department of Economics.
- Daniel Borowczyk-Martins & Etienne Lalé, 2014. "Employment Adjustment and Part-time Jobs: The US and the UK in the Great Recession," Sciences Po Economics Discussion Papers 2014-17, Sciences Po Departement of Economics.
- Niels Vermeer & Mauro Mastrogiacomo & Arthur van Soest, 2014. "Demanding occupations and the retirement age in the Netherlands," DNB Working Papers 448, Netherlands Central Bank, Research Department.
- Andreas Beerli & Ronald Indergand, 2014. "Which factors drive the skill-mix of migrants in the long-run?," ECON - Working Papers 182, Department of Economics - University of Zurich.
- Kosfeld, Michael & Neckermann, Susanne & Yang, Xiaolan, 2014. "Knowing that you matter, matters! The interplay of meaning, monetary incentives, and worker recognition," ZEW Discussion Papers 14-097, ZEW - Leibniz Centre for European Economic Research.
- Manoli, Dayanand & Mullen, Kathleen & Wagner, Mathis, 2014. "Policy Variation, Labor Supply Elasticities, and a Structural Model of Retirement," IZA Discussion Papers 8659, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Carlsson, Mikael & Messina, Julián & Nordström Skans, Oskar, 2014. "Firm-level shocks and labor adjustments," Working Paper Series 2014:28, IFAU - Institute for Evaluation of Labour Market and Education Policy.
- Michelacci, Claudio & Ruffo, Hernán, 2014. "Optimal Life Cycle Unemployment Insurance," CEPR Discussion Papers 10167, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Markaki, Yvonni, 2014. "Do labour market conditions shape immigrant-native gaps in employment outcomes? A comparison of 19 European countries," ISER Working Paper Series 2014-41, Institute for Social and Economic Research.
- Nils Braakmann & John Wildman, 2014. "Reconsidering the impact of family size on labour supply: The twin-problems of the twin-birth instrument," Working Paper Series in Economics 316, University of Lüneburg, Institute of Economics.
- Markus Riegler, 2014. "The Impact of Uncertainty Shocks on the Job-Finding Rate and Separation Rate," 2014 Papers pri337, Job Market Papers.
- Klemm, Marcus & Weigert, Benjamin, 2014. "Does composition matter? Wage inequality and the demographic and educational structure of the labor force in Gemany," Working Papers 06/2014, German Council of Economic Experts / Sachverständigenrat zur Begutachtung der gesamtwirtschaftlichen Entwicklung.
- Hemous, David & Olsen, Morten, 2014. "The Rise of the Machines: Automation, Horizontal Innovation and Income Inequality," CEPR Discussion Papers 10244, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Hollweg, Claire H. & Lederman, Daniel & Mitra, Devashish, 2014. "Structural reforms and labor market outcomes : international panel data evidence," Policy Research Working Paper Series 7122, The World Bank.
- Light, Audrey & McGee, Andrew, 2014. "Does Employer Learning Vary by Schooling Attainment? The Answer Depends on How Career Start Dates Are Defined," IZA Discussion Papers 8618, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Antonio Cabrales & Juan J. Dolado & Ricardo Mora, 2014. "Dual Labour Markets And (Lack Of) On-Thejob Training: Piaac Evidence From Spain And Other Eu Countries," Studies on the Spanish Economy eee2014-14, FEDEA.
- Behaghel, Luc & Crépon, Bruno & Le Barbanchon, Thomas, 2014. "Unintended Effects of Anonymous Resumes," CEPR Discussion Papers 10215, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Marco de Pinto & Jörg Lingens, 2014. "Unionization, Information Asymmetry and the De-location of Firms," IAAEU Discussion Papers 201412, Institute of Labour Law and Industrial Relations in the European Union (IAAEU).
- Boeri, Tito & Garibaldi, Pietro & Moen, Espen R, 2014. "Severance Pay," CEPR Discussion Papers 10182, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Ronny Freier & Mathias Schumann & Thomas Siedler, 2014. "The Earnings Returns to Graduating with Honors: Evidence from Law Graduates," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 1431, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Fichen, Anne & Pellizzari, Michele, 2014. "A new measure of skills mismatch: theory and evidence from the Survey of Adult Skills (PIAAC)," CEPR Discussion Papers 10280, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Steven Venti & David A. Wise, 2014. "The Long Reach of Education: Early Retirement," NBER Working Papers 20740, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Buch, Tanja & Hamann, Silke & Niebuhr, Annekatrin & Rossen, Anja, 2014. "How to woo the smart ones? Evaluating the determinants that particularly attract highly qualified people to cities," HWWI Research Papers 159, Hamburg Institute of International Economics (HWWI).
- Duncan Roth & John Moffat, 2014. "Cohort size and youth unemployment in Europe: a regional analysis," ERSA conference papers ersa14p1546, European Regional Science Association.
- Edward P. Lazear & Kathryn L. Shaw & Christopher Stanton, 2014. "Making Do With Less: Working Harder During Recessions," CEP Discussion Papers dp1321, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- Geurts, Karen & Van Biesebroeck, Johannes, 2014. "Job creation, firm creation, and de novo entry," CEPR Discussion Papers 10118, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Bertola, Giuseppe, 2014. "Labor policies and capital mobility in theory and in EMU," CEPR Discussion Papers 10088, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Alejandro Badel & Mark Huggett, 2014. "Taxing Top Earners: A Human Capital Perspective," Working Papers 2014-021, Human Capital and Economic Opportunity Working Group.
- Duleep, Harriet & Liu, Xingfei & Regets, Mark, 2014. "Country of Origin and Immigrant Earnings, 1960-2000: A Human Capital Investment Perspective," IZA Discussion Papers 8628, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).