Report NEP-IPR-2012-06-25This is the archive for NEP-IPR, a report on new working papers in the area of Intellectual Property Rights. Roland Kirstein issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Tapan Biswas & Jolian McHardy, 2012. "Secrecy Versus Patents: Process Innovations and the Role of Uncertainty," Working Paper Series 18_12, The Rimini Centre for Economic Analysis.
- Justus Baron & Yann Ménière & Tim Pohlmann, 2012. "Joint innovation in ICT standards: How consortia drive the volume of patent filings," Working Papers hal-00707291, HAL.
- Valeria Costantini & Francesco Crespi & Ylenia Curci, 2012. "Exploring technology in the biofuels sector through patent data: the BioPat database," Departmental Working Papers of Economics - University 'Roma Tre' 0154, Department of Economics - University Roma Tre.
- Stefano Colombo & Luigi Filippini, 2012. "Patent licensing with Bertrand competitors," DISCE - Quaderni dell'Istituto di Teoria Economica e Metodi Quantitativi itemq1262, Università Cattolica del Sacro Cuore, Dipartimenti e Istituti di Scienze Economiche (DISCE).
- Alexander Schacht, 2012. "Commercializing inventions from public research: Does speed matter?," Jena Economic Research Papers 2012-026, Friedrich-Schiller-University Jena, Max-Planck-Institute of Economics.
- Lorenzo Cassi & Lorenzo Zirulia, 2012. "Friends and Rivals: Modelling the Social Relations of Inventors," Working Paper Series 39_12, The Rimini Centre for Economic Analysis.
- Vanessa OLTRA & Maïder SAINT-JEAN, 2012. "Regional trajectories of innovation in Green Chemistry: Evidence from the Aquitaine region (In French)," Cahiers du GREThA 2012-14, Groupe de Recherche en Economie Théorique et Appliquée.
- Hvide, Hans K. & Kristiansen, Eirik Gaard, 2012. "Management of Knowledge Workers," IZA Discussion Papers 6609, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Cassi, Lorenzo & Plunket, Anne, 2012. "Research collaboration in co-inventor networks: combining closure,bridging and proximities," MPRA Paper 39481, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Nabaz T. Khayyat & Jeong-Dong Lee, 2012. "A New Index Measure of Technological Capabilities for Developing Countries," TEMEP Discussion Papers 201291, Seoul National University; Technology Management, Economics, and Policy Program (TEMEP), revised Jun 2012.
- Giulia Ajmone Marsan & Annalisa Primi, 2012. "Tell Me Who You Patent With and I'll Tell You Who You Are: Evidence from Inter-Regional Patenting Networks in Three Emerging Technological Fields," OECD Regional Development Working Papers 2012/3, OECD Publishing.
- L. Filippini & C. Vergari, 2012. "Product innovation in a vertically differentiated model," Working Papers wp833, Dipartimento Scienze Economiche, Universita' di Bologna.
- Francisco Callado & Jana Hromcová & Natalia Utrero, 2012. "Openness and Technology Diffusion in Payment Systems: The Case of NAFTA," Working Papers wpdea1206, Department of Applied Economics at Universitat Autonoma of Barcelona.